Zio XT Patch for Event Monitoring?

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 2:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can the Zio XT Patch be billed for event monitoring? I know the Zio Event Card can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you can if you you're going to commit fraud. I think you need to look up he definition of an event monitor and extended holter. Let me help you: an event monitor has a way to transmit data either through a cellular modem or over a phone line. A Holter is retrospective monitoring.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really struggling to figure out how we're going to stay relevant.. still don't have reimbursement and don't have telemetry. I came on board with lots of promises which are not being realized. Don't want to look for something else but don't want to jeopardize my relationships when I'm pushing something which is becoming antiquated very quickly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the telemetry patch will be out long before the competition. This will be the game changer!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahahahaha!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, right! waiting. still waiting. and waiting. long before the competition.......... eCardio's is coming out at the end of summer, hope ours is out before that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership is suspect. No confidence from the field in their long term strategy. Many with paper on the streets