Benefits

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone willing to share some real insight on benefits? I was contacted by a recruiter for a position. Am wondering about medical, 401k, maternity leave, car, etc. Would appreciate some helpful responses. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Universally bad. e.g. essentially no 401 K match, if it is required by law then you'll get it, anything more and you would need to be an exec to get it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst in the industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Piggybacking on this-what is the maternity policy?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will not be allowed to get pregnant here. Try Mimedx or Osiris - they will only allow 3 hours off during birth then you have to get back to work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to those responses. Benefits are competitive with the industry while the maternity leave compensation is more generous than other places I've worked. If you work hard and do well by the company the compensation plan is very fair. We sell the most clinical advanced wound care products in the world which makes the job easier if you work hard. Thank you OI

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! SMH! LMFAO!!!!

Most clinically advanced wound care products...that's like saying your 2001 Camry is more technologically advanced than my new 2015 Tesla. PLEASE!

You sir or madam are a donkey if you think your product is the most advanced. The new amniotic products are kicking your ass on a daily basis. Don't believe the hype!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about car choices?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were you I wouldn't worry about a car- you'll only need it to drive to the unemployment office as this company is in a death march towards becoming obsolete.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO. It is your company that will be the joke. As me about my 90% heal rate. What a crock. We had a real 200+ person random & multi-center phase III. You compared healthy people with obese people in a 20 person 1 center study I read. Good science? What a shocker the healthy people healed better. I nearly fell to the floor laughing.

Camry to a Tesla? Really? Folks this person is a jerk and a liar which is probably why we did not hire him/her and he/she is only jealous. I've interviewed dozens of their reps and every single one of them acknowledged our product will heal when others, like theirs, cannot.

Camry to a Tesla. OMG what a world we live in. I hate to seem old fashioned but 5 years ago everyone in our space just wanted to heal patients. Now we have knuckleheads like this in our industry. It is a shame but inevitable. Everyone tries to knock off the champ. I went to their CP board and noted no one from OI trying to bully them. I am proud of you OI and I am proud of our products and science and most of all I am proud of our people.

OI has been around and healing patients for decades. It's only recent we've had to listen to this nonsense. Our science's supremacy will never be challenged and is only getting better. The best part if there's plenty more to come. Buckle up everyone because the next few years is going to be an amazing ride.

Go OI!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen and well said. Everyone's always trying to knock us off as champ. I had a patient about 2 months ago that had 6 or 7 applications of theirs and when the DFU did not heal (or even shrink) he's since had 2 applications of ours and we're real close to 100% closure. Their science sucks for real wounds.

They should stick to their own board too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen? OMG- keep drinking the kool-aid. Your market share is declining sharply- you aren't even the number one product on the market anymore with TWO products. Everyone knows one of the amniotic companies passed you last year and another is not far away from passing you. Not to mention all the other amnio companies coming to market right now who will be stealing your share. Your last ditch attempt to win market share back with your crappy collagen product is going to be too little too late. Keep trying to convince yourself that it will be all right. It won't be.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we had a full strength Federal team we would crush everyone!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You really have an issue with us as champs. Do you feel jilted because one of our therapies had to be used to heal one of your patients? We hear that it's often embarrassing for sales reps like you when our products come in and heal a patient after repeated tries with your product. It's a risk you take working with substantially inferior biology.

I am sorry but the entire industry knows your science is laughable. Your study data is outrageously laughable. When CMS gets it right your reimbursement will be that of a band aid.

We'll still be here as king of the hill as we've been for decades.

Go OI!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Seriously? Go OI? This is one part funny and one part sad. The fact you won't/can't admit you aren't even the market share leader anymore is beyond sad. You have clearly lost it. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found lacking.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is you sir/madaam that is not facing reality. You keep dodging the real question because you know we are #1 and will continue to be so for the forseeable future. Why else would you come to our board? No product comes close to what we offer. Cell biology is king. I am very proud to work for Organogenesis.

Good luck selling your membrane or collagen dressing, whoever you are working for this year. Perhaps you might want to come work for a real wound company with real science that does right by its patients. Incidentally, while you were posting we were still hard at work trying to get even better (if that is possible).

Go OI!!!

Cheers!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This went majorly off track. I just asked about benefits. No one willing to share anything?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benefits are fine. 401k match is low but it's a problem that is acknowledged and will likely be fixed. medical is a little high but not unreasonable - Prepare for a deductible. Vacation and maternity leave, disability, etc. is generous and I don't know a manager/director/VP who doesn't care for their employees and will help you transition in any big life event. Good company to work for. It's been a tough couple of years with reimbursement struggles but considering what has been invested and the science behind the technology, OI will be around for a long time. If you have been lucky to have really generous benefits at another job, you might want to take into consideration the company is small and try to negotiate a higher salary that will make you feel comfortable with the cost and lack of retirement contribution/match.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree. The 401K is the only major benefit under the market. The company does acknowledge that and says they will try to bring it back to what is customary in a company of our size.