Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2015 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering applying for a local Rotech position and have another 11 or 12 years to go till i plan to retire.
    I want this to be my last employer.
    How are the retirement benefits?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your joking right?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need for sarcasm, there are few jobs available in my town - except maybe dollar general part time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need for sarcasm, there are few jobs available in my town - except maybe dollar general part time.

Go with the Dollar General part time for sure

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech doesn't want any older employees so go look for work someplace else. You are over their age limit!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is so untrue,most employees are over 50.They will hire anyone with a pulse.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the job! They got special approval to pay me $15 per hour as a service rep/driver

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the question should be- will Rotech be around for another ten years?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so happy making 15/hour. So what is the trick to getting overtime hours here? Is there gps in the work vans like they say or is it possible to park it for a few hours mid-afternoon for a nap to milk the clock?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes all trucks have gps

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they track sales people too or just the lowly drivers?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have experience just unplugging the GPS so they can't track us? That's what I'm gonna do and just tell em it must be broke if they throw a fit. I've got some hoes in these area codes and would like to get laid on this dime!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might try wrapping it in tin foil.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mines unplugged and I plug it back in when its shut off. No complaints from my manager yet.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might try wrapping it in tin foil.Mines unplugged and I plug it back in when its shut off. No complaints from my manager yet.

This is absolutely hilarious LOL!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe instead of the tin foil, lend your gps to someone else who is traveling all over hell's creation for the day, and then get it back before you return to home base.
    This should lead to some interesting conversation.
    Then you can say: it "must be broken".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or better yet find a REAL job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I had some fun today. Kind of. I was in a hurry and had my truck up to 110mph. Anyways engine overheated and ended up seizing up. The. I realized oh snap could they know my speed from my GPS? Oh well what's the worst that could happen? My office is already at half staff and I'm the only Man left. If they fire me who is going to deliver? Haha

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right here is the employee of the year!