What's going on @ Otto Bock?

Discussion in 'Otto Bock' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2010 at 9:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In reference to G. M. (not from the U.S. or Germany)-look back at the post just prior to the post before this one...
    Those who know me- know I just made reference to Narcissism and Sociopathy today.

Everybody but those with noses to the grindstone knew what was coming WAY earlier than it happened... There was a way to turn it around--too much in fighting and too many chiefs wanting it to be Burger King (my way).

Should have left A. S. in charge and given more responsibility to him over OBOS...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is finally turned around! Sqcrificed several employees but finally they stop bleeding in oct.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denial......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching and waiting for the day when this insignificant, poorly run, excuse for a business finally implodes!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monday Jan. 13 will be interesting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok......so what happened?????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second round of lay offs announced

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did they let go now? There can't be many left.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a complete mess, senior leaders have changed multiple times, they have totally lost their culture when they left for Austin and let go many many long time, loyal employees. The three kings who reside in Minneapolis should be ashamed of how they conduct and treat employees! Shame on you Otto Bock

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Sales Leaders

Nobody left and Gaurav is gone. Their new Sales Director is their former product manager? Not only have they never lead a sales force, they have never sold.

This company's decisions continue to baffle even the clueless. Current sales leadership has no clue on the OTS business or even how to sell in a very crowded market.

Good luck all you Minions, can you say may I have another

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe they are still in business...seriously, shut the damn doors. I am curious though, what happened to the guy who ran your business into the ground and went after the reps that quit and started their own DME?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Account Executive position worth pursuing? How much travel is involved? Whats the Compensation like?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on the territory and what division of Ottobock you would be working for.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw an opening for California, Looks like Mid California territory. Whats the typical base and at plan for the AE position? Is there a car or car allowance?

16. Tking1578

Tking1578 Guest

I heard the compensation was decent but I don't have any specifics. I would like to know more about the company, products and comp plan myself. Anyone?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I know, you don't get a car. Base salary is around $40. Tons of reports and they watch every move you make.
    They used to give the Service Reps vans to drive and told them to bring them in for a "tune up"...they installed tracking devices on them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're here, reading through this forum on the ten year anniversary of OS' demise. Maybe we could all get back together out in Arizona for a reunion? I hear the Scottsdale Princess is a good spot. Anyone got Ben David's contact info?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is false.