Making Molnlycke in the J&J Image?

Discussion in 'Molnlycke' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 5:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep hearing how Molnlycke is on the warpath to turn themselves into a mini J&J.

Of course this begs the question that if J&J is so great then why aren't they all still working there? Pretty much every J&J drone that I know raves about how great the company is but usually they're the ones that were fired. Very odd in an obsessed-with-an-ex-boyfriend type of way, even when you caught them cheating before they dumped you.

Glad I got out when I did but hate seeing what was once a promising work force and great place to work turned to crap by people who claim they are "protecting the culture", at least that's what the line was when I was on my way out.

There are plenty of promising places to work that will actually pay you what you're worth. Don't forget that!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does J&J have the policy of promoting people that aren't qualified for their positions?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Molnlycke ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting timing of these postings and this morning's HR email.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries. Joe W. who is a former J&J guy will lead you to the promised land.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Molnlycke could stand to add a few more J&J guys. Pretty clear you guys weren't doing shit before they all came aboard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Company is a more than a little dillisional, pricing a commodity at a premium price will not end well. Keep bitting the hand that feeds you and see how that goes. You are NOT J&J, Intuitive or anyone else you think matters focus on what THE CUSTOMER.