Ol 1000 or Orthofix Stimulator

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2014 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here. I found it!

DJ Ortho studies:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all are getting used and owned. It's damn bone stimulators and you all look like children posting yours is better than yours. Go sell something in med device, not dme

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL THE STUDIES ON THESE DEVICES ARE CRAP - NO GOOD HEAD TO HEAD DATA
    AND THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME OUTCOMES WHEN PATIENT TYPES ARE ACCOUNTED FOR
    30 MIN WEAR TIME FOR 80% HEAL RATE WINS EVERY TIME THANKS OL1000

>>>>>>>>BUT WE AT ORTHOFIX PAY OUR DOCS TO USE OUR DEVICE
    AND ADMITTED IT IN FEDERAL COURT WOOO HOO!!!

>>>>>>>>SO PROUD TO WORK FOR ORTHOFIX YAY!!!

AND BY THE WAY ALL OUR STUDIES ARE TOTAL SH-T ANYWAY!!
    SIGNED

MR ORTHOFIX REP
    WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orthofix never paid Dr.s, please link to your libelous claims. There are claims that consultants didn't do the work they claimed to. Your IP address is easily found and you can be sued for slander. I would be very careful about making claims of paying Dr.s for orders unless you have proof.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor becomes eighth person sentenced in sprawling Orthofix fraud case

By Joe Carlson | April 23, 2014

A Virginia podiatrist who lied to a grand jury about altering patient records to increase Medicare bills has become the eighth person sentenced in the long-running healthcare fraud investigation of orthopedic devicemaker Orthofix International N.V.

Dr. Ilene Terrell of Fredericksburg, Va., was sentenced to five months in prison and another five months of house arrest last week for telling a Boston grand jury in 2012 that she didn't alter patient records to justify billing Medicare for numerous $4,000 Orthofix bone-repair devices.

Terrell eventually admitted to altering the records. But before that, court records say that she warned an Orthofix salesperson to conceal the fraud: “If you guys take me out,” Terrell told the sales rep, “you are never going to live to hear the end of it. If I roll on this, I am serious, heads are going to roll. Heads are absolutely gonna roll.”

Terrell joins Orthofix's former vice president of sales and several high-ranking company officials who have been sentenced to prison time after admitting to using bribes and altered patient records to drive up Medicare prescriptions for devices that help patients build up bone following surgeries.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Terrell joins Orthofix's former vice president of sales and several high-ranking company officials who have been sentenced to prison time after admitting to using bribes and altered patient records to drive up Medicare prescriptions for devices that help patients build up bone following surgeries."

>>>>> Hey Orthofix moron there is nothing slanderous or libelous about reprinting published information already in the public domain. Your company admitted using bribes you idiot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets get back to the top of this thread: "OI 1000 or Orthofix Stimulator"

DJ Ortho Studies:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor becomes eighth person sentenced in sprawling Orthofix fraud case

By Joe Carlson | April 23, 2014

A Virginia podiatrist who lied to a grand jury about altering patient records to increase Medicare bills has become the eighth person sentenced in the long-running healthcare fraud investigation of orthopedic devicemaker Orthofix International N.V.

Dr. Ilene Terrell of Fredericksburg, Va., was sentenced to five months in prison and another five months of house arrest last week for telling a Boston grand jury in 2012 that she didn't alter patient records to justify billing Medicare for numerous $4,000 Orthofix bone-repair devices.

Terrell eventually admitted to altering the records. But before that, court records say that she warned an Orthofix salesperson to conceal the fraud: “If you guys take me out,” Terrell told the sales rep, “you are never going to live to hear the end of it. If I roll on this, I am serious, heads are going to roll. Heads are absolutely gonna roll.”

Terrell joins Orthofix's former vice president of sales and several high-ranking company officials who have been sentenced to prison time after admitting to using bribes and altered patient records to drive up Medicare prescriptions for devices that may help patients build up bone following surgeries.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don Joy Man is a manager who has been posting here for years. He's batshit crazy and uses multiple personalities to manipulate conversations when he's repeatedly put on the fence. Includes the CAPS posts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Donjoy has no managers you orthodox tool. Keep proving your idiocy

11. #251 Anonymous, May 17, 2015 at 12:38 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016 at 9:58 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So that explains the crazy rep in my area.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, well the distributors have managers/principals