What's going on a MicroPort?

Discussion in 'MicroPort Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, didn't see it. What just happened?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has every department been hit with layoffs? Who is left? Customer service maybe?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well considering we apparently don't have many customers to serve these days it would make sense.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well another Wednesday is coming anyone worried?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QBRs/Board meetings seem to be the trigger. That and executives getting axed as a precursor to other layoffs. Wait for Q2 numbers to come out. Early/midJuly. That's my prediction.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reckon who or what's gonna move into the MPO Arlington campus once the company finally folds? Level all the crappy old buildings on either side of Airline Road & put up a real 21st Century company faculty. Hopefully not run by th Chinese.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Halfass construction/remodeling projects that should have never been started aside, it's a great facility especially for manufacturing. Someone will make good use of it if or more likely when MPO vacates.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there talk of a partial shutdown of the facility?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate that this place makes me dread Wednesdays/Thursdays. #nolayoffstodayplease

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quiet for 5 days. Anybody still working here to post? Or has the last pink slip gone out?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope heard Customer Service was next, guess they don't know about this site

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wagers on whether or not TD survives the year? Or Q3 after the board meeting for that matter.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the Chinese are half awake, they'll take him out. Poser. He and BP should be put in a prison camp for what they've done.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I hope they both suffer the humiliation of having to walk out of there after being laid off.
    What goes around comes around.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If by both you mean to include BP, you'll be waiting a long time. TD on the other hand, more likely than not unless things turn around in a big way. Aurelio? Are you listening?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Customer service is next? Any word on when? Is it safe to assume it will stick to the quarterly routine and happen in a month or so?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes on a Wednesday or Thursday. Sure fire way to know is multiple security guards out front. The rumor floating around is a reduction of half the staff

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that a time bomb I hear ticking?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would imagine after the company meeting on 6-29 the next round will start after then.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe or it could be next week before the meeting like they did with the first round. Or at the rate we're going it could be both.