JC leaving - WOW!

Discussion in 'Coloplast' started by toughtimes, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how does EH still have a job? So far his two prong method of self-preservation has succeeded: 1. suppress all negative leading indicators when reporting to the Danes. 2. eliminate internal staff who question his incompetent decisions

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying the recent departure wasn't a voluntary resignation?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incredible. Each time EH runs out another person with deep customer relationships and years of knowledge he hamstrings our field sales force more and more. Such a fool. I'm looking for an exit

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will be the next departure? Who else called out Halvorson's mistakes lately?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully someone exposes this loser soon--I'm sick of filling out his ridiculous spreadsheets. As if ramping up the frequency of sales projection reports will magically produce more cases. Performance will continue to suffer until the underlying issues are resolved....step 1: remove Halvorson...step 2: reverse all decisions he made in the last 3 yrs...step 3: try to repair the customer-centric culture he destroyed

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't the RSDs stand up and place a vote of 'no confidence' in EH? That would get the Danes attention.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RSD brought up this post. He said he'd support a vote of no confidence if all RSDs agreed. Speak to your mgr if you want change. Remove EH now

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the next RSD meeting with the bean counter (EH)? I hope our leaders have the courage and conviction to confront him and/or tell Steffen they have no confidence in him. Keep beating the drums.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right, cuz I know so many middle mgmt types willing to stick out there little mouse noses for the street, keep dreaming.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One can only hope they speak up on our behalf. We have some solid RSDs who put the needs of their respective team before their own (sans the suck up who now heads up national accts or the yes-man from the 'revenue generators').

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which "solid" RSD is going to stand up and say anything? Unless they are heading out the door, they won't say a word. How many TM's have said anything without plans to leave - other than on an anonymous board?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, for whatever reason the 'worm' makes them spineless. What does our rep council do besides weigh-in on loaner inventory box size? Why don't they report the morale issues and lack of confidence in Halverson? That idiot has made decisions that affect our ability to compete...and therefore make $$

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey that's not fair. The council also was instrumental in crucial decisions such as nsm location. Nice job on the minnie selection.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, these people are Mgmt because they do EXACTLY what they are told PERIOD.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minnie was a great location. I love our corporate office.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that's why their job title is 'manager' instead of 'leader'. A portion of the leadership team pursued the position so they could hide out and collect a paycheck while the TMs work their ass off. Sad

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High-ish ranking corporate official confirmed halvorson is officially on the ropes. That's why we're getting constant harassment about crm and forecasting (laughable. As if limited crm use or inaccurate projections are the problem).

The light is at the end of the tunnel. Those of you who are perennial year-end sandbaggers (I won't name, names) feel free to commence with your subversive tactics!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your thing Charlotte