GE Healthcare Supply Chain

Discussion in 'GE Healthcare' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest bunch of morons at GE, all they can think about is hitting metrics, they cut the inventory to save a few bucks and it's so poorly managed that a highly profitable product will go off the market. Need to hit another metric? Just cut a bunch of heads, unfortunately there is no one left to do the work.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure cornell can get someone to do a book report on it, or just Google "how to kill a business I know nothing about".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LEAN = the thinly veiled term for job cutting program.
    The businesses that want to grow shouldn't be supply chain, they just wring them out till they die or someone is dumb enough to buy them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy is still there? I thought he'd be running the mail room at Plainfield by now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leadership likes direct reports to be spineless, no pushback when cutting things that the people who actually do the work need on a daily basis.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'd think BM would want people to have some expertise and knowledge of their jobs, guess not.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest bunch of morons?

Does GE offer an award for that ... with all the morons in GE management, that is quite an accomplishment!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RC has napoleonic syndrome going, no one would voluntarily work for him.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as they don't have sales a pharmacies it should be OK.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The place where you can treat your only customer poorly and they can't leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have the pharmacies, not sales.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90 days of vision, zero common sense, 20/20 hindsight.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The customer undermines our success.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So BM is "retiring " I'm sure there was no shortage of volunteers to clean out his office. You got to fix it all and get rid of everyone who thinks like him. He's a morale assassin.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not all bad, making widgets is their strong point. The problem with RC being in charge of pharmacies is that he has no place in patient care, he is not a healthcare professional and should be removed. We have pharmacists who have been leaned down to the point that they are too tired to drive themselves to the lab when they are on call. RC is fully aware, maybe when he needs healthcare it will come from someone who is being pushed the same way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd agree, making products or equipment is one thing, taking care of patients and customers is another. The Life Sciences leadership is the worst, Cornell has to go, his guidance is laughed at.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how Triad Isotopes seems to say how they are buying Ge when they can't make payroll and are dying in QA.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lot of changes, is Cornell till there?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still there, hopeful someone sees the light soon, with all the other changes it is easy to fix, clean slate.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for the baby kissing tour, there are already experts in the organization, just listen to them.