Bioventus

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MP? Really?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As of yesterday. The job is already posted if you are interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fired? quit?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notice how when an executive rep leaves, they post for a senior rep or rep only. Revenue growth by lowering payout. Scrooge would be proud.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wtf r u talking about but was a DOS dumbass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No DoS would quit that gig. Send some spreadsheets out, do a few ridealongs and conference calls per week for 150K per year plus stock.

I am guessing there was a compliance issue.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. Bet in the worx for a while. More

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't mess with Medicare, Expenses or have trysts with co-workers.
    Oh, and if your a ER, not in favor with DOS, I'd be looking.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Captain obvious thanks. The post was referring to a DOS who was fired. ER reps are fine by the way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems as though the poster was in fact referring to said DoS. Hmmnn!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone remeber the challanger sales model? Lol. Don't forget to update your customers profile in CRM. Let's see what else sticks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point Exactly. Doesn't mess around. And other point solid too. Many ERs being managed out by their DOSs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok what's the deal on this? Tryst with a coworker as in with one of her reps?? Come on, do tell!
    ( from someone on the Left coast who is the last to know about these things ...)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well at the least the Challenger author made some money on us, gotta give it to him

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JA better...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lots of reasons. Talk to people who worked under her.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter. She's gone and that's it. Next batter up. Easiest position to replace DOS. They don't really do anything except send "hey people let's try real hard this week, only some thousand from making me look smart" emails the last week of the period. The rest of the time our team gets silence. Not sure our DOS even works at all. A monkey could do the job. A trained monkey could be DOS of the year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to have trained monkeys lead our district breakout sessions at POAs. I think it would be a win win across the board, and EW would be happy since we would be paying them in bananas.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean? When you receive your regions Copy and Paste report from your manager each morning this doesn't help you become a better sales person or motivate you? Dont you want to not only see your automated report but also your regions report each day? Aren't you motivated when your DOS freaks out via email that region orders are low day three of the month and therefore they write your team an email on how to sell Exogen or Supartz based on 3-12 years ago when they carried the bag, if they ever have? Don't you think it's hard for them to sit in front of their laptop, stare at approvals coming in while adding revenue on there calculators, multi-tasking while being on mute on another conference call on changes to order entry again all while emailing their reps individually on how they think they will finish the month. I'm exhausted after thinking of their day to day! I need to go take a nap now.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all absurd and this is a rep... I talk to many ex reps who say all the same things about Managers and frankly some horror stories. No difference when things aren't going well at any other company. Stop trying to claim our managers are so different. They aren't.