Pay for RSM?

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2015 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South Florida is the greatest place in the world to work. Take back the nonsense you spewed you troll.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks RSM!! The previous poster was accurate and right on track but you are just too inexperienced to get it yet. 70% of the field force IS NEW EVERY YEAR. THIS IS FACT!
    The quotas are lowered down to what the territory is actually doing or even below what the territory is actually doing when the sales rep/s are hired. In about a year or so your quota will have spun out of control so you can not make your number. This just happens to be roughly the quota that the territory was at when the prior rep left or was fired for non performance. Do you really think that South Florida is the place to work? You're a fool for sharing complete bull****.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's fairly common for management to twist the truth at Zoll.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point! It's fairly common for management to Lie at Zoll!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not what I meant you troll!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right my mistake. It can't be a lie when you are too inexperienced and stupid to begin with, in the first place, to know any different. Just a bunch of Ostrich.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a submissive kind of role. Picture the gimp from Pulp Fiction. Now picture what happens to him. Now picture me doing it and you on the receiving end. Now picture sales awards beyond your wildest dreams. Now picture the gimp again. Rinse, Repeat

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funniest post I have ever seen

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHAAAA! Funny!