This place is a joke!

Discussion in 'AngioDynamics' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its not a fake promise. it will be 200k for senior reps. the at plan will be based on tenure and rank. that said, it still has to be attainable. It wont be attainable cause there is crap in the bag and the expectations will be off the charts as usual. so in a bad year you make 140 instead of 120. for the people that work here that continue to complain, this si what you signed up for. this is angiodynamics. some have made it work for them (very few) most leave. the ones that make it work leave for more prominent jobs. and by prominent I mean more realistic, more attainable goals, higher end sell, adding more value. The at plan for most companies now is between 180 and 220. that's a fact. its all about if you are a fit for the organization. Angio just needs to higher corporate accounts managers whom call on purchasing and sprinkle in a few angio vac and laser sales people. that's all we really need. The new laser position is also a joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company has posted a loss for 2015, they have a negative cash flow. tremendous quality issues, stocking issues, competition in most areas are MAJOR players in the medical device world, anemic growth for all device areas, OPEX is out of control, below average Sr Exec Team, most valuable asset cannot be fully utilized since they do not hold the patent for the full line (Bioflow), and a large majority of the sales people unhappy and unmotivated. Yes, all you need to do is hire a few more people and things will be great.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot to mention decreased growth in one of your core businesses and the last two major acquisitions here have not only been a complete failure in many areas but you significantly overpaid for both acquisitions. Yep, the future is as bright as the sun here!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worst company I ever worked for! Best thing I ever did was RESIGN!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angio can't stop losing Reps, the culture is terrible. Hiring a few more people will solve nothing!
    who can tell me what the 5 year plan is?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best post ever!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no 5 year plan!!! The short term plan however, to hire a public speaking coach for DeVivo to get him ready for NSM so he doesn't butcher his speech like last year.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple doing his best impersonisation of leadership. Totally Pathetic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good point!
    Nothing surprises me about that company anymore! Look at their top reps and top managers!
    Wow! A bunch of r*****s! Embarrassing!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me? We are the #2 VAD company in the space and respected in radiology all over the country. Not sure what your beef is but it doesn't reflect the experience most of us are having. If you don't like it here............GET OUT!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Mark Stephens....

Good post, Mark.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? most of the reps already left and Angio can't afford to lose more! Just ask the SE mngr who lost 11 great Reps and is now hiring retirees, since no one else will take the job. And a lot more are interviewing. But you enjoy your experience!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was Chuck! LOL.. yeah I think most GOT OUT BRO

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are Chuck and Tom A still around?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, why? They might as well not be, their contribution is 0!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the answer for all you bitter losers is to come on here and take shots at the board? All of you need to hit the road and TRY to find someplace better. you will not. This is as good as it gets!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! You seem to be a really cool dude! How about you get your head out of DeVivos butthole. The world is so different on the outside.
    I had a rep call me yesterday that has been in AngioD "heaven" for less than 6 month, dying to get out. But yes, you are right, it's as good as it gets!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for trolling, everyone knows CP is a place for the competitors. There are better there are worse and there is good and bad at Angio.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does Angie Urdanoff do?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Polishes Sotos shoes?