Karen Silvis

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karen Silvis, is now ruining the ProForce just like she did with pharma. As one who worked with her we all knew we were in trouble the moment she took over and wanted to start tracking all the reps. She wanted to micro manage every one down to reps. Same thing happening with PG ProForce. They have started losing reps due to all the micro managing and no Trust. Everyone thought it was Rich S., but he only carried out Karen's marching orders. PG you need to make a change. Get a new leader before we lose the new venture biz.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not Karen it's Dave Popp. He's a moron who publicly said at his South Region meeting that he's the only sales person who doesn't like people. He thinks that everyone is lazy and doesn't work. No trust.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like very poor attibutes of a leader. Without trust you have nothing and therefore, that will be your result....nothing. What a loser.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right about KS. She is ruining the biz. Dave Popp, has no clue, never has.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not with P & G anymore, but he always struck me as a big gober.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's putting it kindly. He's a big baby Hughey blowhard! Talks a big game. Never follows through on anything. Will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. Thinks it makes him look "bigger"!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because his lazy, bald-headed ass doesn't do a damn thing. HE DOESN'T WORK THEREFORE NO ONE ELSE DOES! He's enjoying his free check so he should just shut the hell up and let others enjoy theirs! He's a prick with no dick!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DPopp is one of the laziest people I have ever worked with. The best part of the WC transition was getting away from that low-life. He NEVER followed through on anything, constantly throws others under the bus to make himself look better and somehow kept getting promoted. Nice job Silvis and Schiano!!!! Great evaluators of talent. Our South region could never figure out how you could put a POS like DP in charge. I'm glad he's still with PG becasue he will surely run that stupid OTC force into the ground.........of course he'll blame the DM's and reps so that he can stay. Mark my words.

How the hell did they decide which managers and reps stayed? It looks like most of the talent came to WC if you ask me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave P - not to be trusted and did not evaluate others based on performance (look at all the changes he made when it was PGP -- think of the individuals: what did they have in common?). Frankly, I was shocked to hear him speak in code about others. And, yes, I challenged him on it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karen Silvis P&G

There is a history of failed businesses in Silvis's wake. The organization could not stand her, yet somehow she is still there (they almost threw her out of the UK -- go ahead and ask those who worked with there). My guess is that they will figure it out and she will take a big fall. When she was leading Pharma and OTC, the folks over in OTC would ask me what was taking all her time with us. We thought she was spending all her time with OTC. Seriously. She would cancel meetings with anyone in a lower level than she -- with barely an hour's notice. But when she needed something for upper management, you would see her everywhere smiling.