What do you do?

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2014 at 12:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In an effort to gain more information I was wondering what job do/did you have while at the company? I discovered this forum after I got hired about 2 weeks ago and I'm realizing that this could turn out being a major shit show reading about the layoffs termination and pay. :(

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was an lcm until they closed my location. The day they came in and closed it, i was in the middle of of a report. They graciously allowed me to finish it before booting me to the curb.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh my,why did they do that?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They let me finish the report because it was due the next day.....cuz i always did outstanding reports.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why did they let you go?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They me go because I had 10 + yrs with the company, over 55, never was late for the job, no write ups, followed company rules & yes supported the company when I should not have. Our location kept people that had multiple write ups, chronic tattle tellers, come & go as they pleased, stayed on personal phone calls. The difference, I was not related or a very close friend. Close friend as known all of management's life, as in high school friends. I was part of the 3/3/2014 riff. Karma will get these people eventually.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's awful. I'm sorry to hear that. :( did you get a severance package?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a personal question, but i should have instead been promoted to Orlando

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, but had to sign an agreement I would not sue. At my age finding another job has been almost impossible.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can hear the faintly in the background.....Once upon a time there was a fired SR who didn't enjoy playing softball.

So by your words the CSR who was there till the end was shoe in for one of the "close friends" and that is why she was kept on. Very perceptive of you to guess that bit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post you're quoting is NOT about the SR you claim. For one.......the age is way off.
    But good try.
    Softball season is over

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, that big of a RIF back a few months ago and all the other crap along the way and this person thinks this is still only about 1 sales rep on PA. That is called being in denial and having your head in the ground.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shows they don't know how to fill out their own reports.