Andrew Coop, Worse Oncology Medical and Clinical Affairs Leadership

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2014 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been working here many years. I love doing my job and had been very happy. As a marketer, issues for me started when I saw good folks who were supporting me in Medical Affairs side left due to issues with their boss Andrew Coop. He calls himself a Doctor, he has graduated somewhere in Scotland, never has practice medicine nor completed any residency never the less any fellowship in Oncology. Simply he had lied in his application and now in his Linkdin profile. It is very easy to check his background, I can't believe we had hired him, now he has been sort of demoted but still in this company. During his years nothing was produce here and good folks left and my team and I could not do anything due to his stupidity and lack of leadership. Buddy of mine had seen him in Medimmune/AZ campus, hope he get out there and do the same over there. I don't know why we are still keeping him. He is a cancer who needs to lbe cut. He is one big reasons behind our Oncology failure.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to BMS, mediocrity at every level.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since hr monitors this someone should verify the little guys credentials. If he has mislead people than that should be addressed. By the way he's not the only one who has over extended their credentials. Right Murdo

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he light fire on chicken leg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I heard rumor that he was interviewing at AZ as well. Days are numbered. Good riddance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a cancer. Bad for business and for sure bad for patients and future of medicine. No one should hire him. Shame on those who hired him for BMS and those thinking of hiring him for AZ or elsewhere.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recall the sh** talks that Andy Coop did against Rachel and Jeff Humphrey. It would be very interesting to see what happens. I doubt if Rachel lets him to go there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why doesn't hr deal with him. Others in medical affairs see the issue. Lars knows this guys faults but yet no one addresses. This is a shame

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No wonder why Merck is beating us out with their PD-1 inhibitor. People like this in important roles.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Andrew Coop, Worst Oncology Medical and Clinical Affairs Leadership

Yup. Issue is he gets new life line every day. This guy is the most useless person I have ever met. I bit if he goes back to his country, they will kick him out. Not only he has not produced anything, he has destroyed the BMS Medical Affairs. He is neither a physician nor a scientist. Just a joke.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all a joke. Just wait to nivo doesn't live up to its hype. Then who will be accountable The blame game will begin

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coop is sly, manipulative and plays dirty politics

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard he's doing good work at AZ

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look in to this

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not say this any better.