Salary Survey

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territory Business Manager
    8 years with BMS
    Annual Salary is $78,000

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're lying or a fool .. 78k is a joke

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I you're really making that much you need to go to a different company and then get hired back by BMS after a year or so. Then you'll get about $30K more.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TBM 3 month
    $248,000 salary

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have 5 or more years experience, you are grossly underpaid. You should be around 100k. Are you in a protected employment class?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sr. TBM with BMS 3 years, came here with 7 years experience, they started me at $115k.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming on board for a hospital position with over 9 yrs what is the range w BMS? Just curious meeting with hr tomorrow. Thank you for any help.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a typical rep car at BMS?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range / bonus for dsm at BMS? How about experienced institutional rep? Anyone have real info it would be greatly appreciated.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do the oncology access reps make on average at BMS? I understanding they don't make bonus so the base must be higher right?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 150 base.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depending on your time with the company $78k does seem a little low but that is still a good salary. Based on performance etc most reps are between $90k and $135k. However, one thing that BMS always says and follows up on is they do pay for performance.