Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2009 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What type of drug testing does Cardinal Health use, hair or urine thank you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do a new type of test called DNA direct, this test can identify trace amounts up to 10 years with precision. They collect saliva on a swab and seal the tube...very scary. I am in the HR department, Cardinal cut off is 5 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was randomly selected for a drug test a few months ago... it's urine.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it is just a urine sample test. Yes they do random ones as well. So stay off the drugs son. LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, crack goes right through your system. I assume all they can get is crackheads at what they pay.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I use to do coke but now I can only afford crack! Kenny and steve have the coke parties!!!! who gets the hookers for them?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got called in this morning, it is urine.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can any of you speak to which geographic locations or departments participate in a random policy? Is everyone at the company subject to random screenings or just certain departments?

I'm afraid to ask anyone I work with currently here but don't know where to go for this information. Thanks

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is subject to random drug testing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any insight on Cardinal switching to Hair Sample test as of April 2010? Anyone been hired lately that knows about this?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was tested and had just smoked pot 3 days prior. No mention of it in the results.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you were tested it was it a hair test or urine test? I saw some link stating that Cardinal is switching to Hair
    Sample Tests. Were you tested recently?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been hired on board in the past month?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would also like to know about this. I hear its just urine test. Does anyone else know for sure?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have direct feedback or been hired last month or this month that would know first hand?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any new Cardinal hires?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hair test and Cavity Search and Fart Capture, to get the job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HaHaHa.... Fart Capture that hilarious Just contacted it is urine test.
    Any new hires have any feedback?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal has said that they are starting random drug screening from Pharmacy solutions workers...do they actually do this? If so how often is random? and how is the randomization process determined?where is the test given? Quest or another lab like that? Does someone watch you go to the bathroom?