All Quiet

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 5:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much new this week. No save a buck emails or anything. Wonder what that means?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CEO"s are to busy counting money

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the calm before the storm. Strange to have any week at this point considering the condition of everything that there would not be significant adjustment being made. Makes you wonder whats going on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Negotiating..........buyer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is the case, and who knows if it is, wonder if there was a chance this was planned prior to the final bk plan and negotiated as part of it so that once the reorganization was complete it would fit key into lock of another unknown entity. This has been an interesting one to analyze. Never know what way it is going to go or what they are up to here. But I think we are entering either the beginning of a very long struggle to survive or a sunset of this company. Hopefully for everyone involved we will all have answers soon so we can move on with our lives with closure good or bad.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is the case, and who knows if it is, wonder if there was a chance this was planned prior to the final bk plan and negotiated as part of it so that once the reorganization was complete it would fit key into lock of another unknown entity. This has been an interesting one to analyze. Never know what way it is going to go or what they are up to here. But I think we are entering either the beginning of a very long struggle to survive or a sunset of this company. Hopefully for everyone involved we will all have answers soon so we can move on with our lives with closure good or bad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just concentrate on getting O2's. Everything else will fall into place.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of ignorant and a little arrogant considering this is a public board and there are tons of people who read here and are part of the conversation who never or no longer "get" or "deliver" 02" for you. I know it is hard to believe but there are many people on this board who care about what happens to the company and the employees who no longer work there or are connected in some other way. Could even be customers also who run accross this board. You need to stop acting like you are giving marching orders to your employees here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No disrespect or arrogance intended.
    But keeping your eye on the ball is much more constructive than being on here always trying to highlight the negatives. We want this company to succeed, as do you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i disaree,i think it deserves to fail,and im hoping it does.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the company fails, so I can get off this board. LOL

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are one of the past shareholders who have been pushed out and damaged financially because of the decisions that have been made then I totally get where you are coming from and why you wrote what you wrote. This person you responded to seriously thinks Rotech owns this board or something and acts accordingly. There are MANY RIFED, past stockholders, customers, ex employees, on and on and I am sure I am forgetting some people whose bridges have been burned who feel just like you do I am sure. Again, assuming everyone on this board is happy joy joy and wants Rotech to succeed is naive and ignorant. Especially after a huge RIF. That part really makes the implication of everyone wanting the company to suceed shocking as a statement in general after everything that has happend. Do not mean to be a broken record here but since this mindset is continuing I will say it again.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This may be the quiet before another big Storm LLC. A moment of silence to reflect on what was and what will be.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good points. Especially letting people know they are not alone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be more people let go. Only this time they will be terminated for cause. The cuts that were made are too deep and the employees left cannot possibly perform the day to day requirements let alone accomplish the new corporate initiatives. Employees will begin being put on performance improvement plans for not meeting expectations and eventually be shown the door. New inexperienced people will be brought in but they too will fail. The cycle will continue. Senior management does not have a clue.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your too funny.Where i work want adds have been up since 2013,no one wants to work here

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The really funny thing about this is that in a round about way I think you are both saying the same thing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again
    Not so good news on the way.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im with you 100%,it deserves to fail