Fair Warning

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 2:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The following from a recently published article about Rotech:

In comments to HME News, Rotech said the newscast contained numerous inaccuracies and that it had not commented to the TV station on the contents of the report. "This does not clearly represent the current situation at this location for our patients," stated Steven Burres, assistant general counsel for Rotech. "Rotech values its relationships with its patients and does not condone false reports being broadcast or published about the company."

In simpler terms, Rotech legal council is actively monitoring negative {published} reports, which would include those on here.
    Be careful.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooooooh! I'm scared!
    Bring it on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech has no place here. This has been posted in almost every thread on this board. The FCC would be making money hand over fist with all the cuss words and F bombs that have been thrown out. The MODS would then have to censor the posts according to the censorship laws of the United States. How would they go about finding out who these anonymous posters are?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Rotech values its relationships with its patients". That just means they value the money patients bring into the company, not that they care about the patients themselves. They don't. We Care About Patient Care is an antiquated and meaningless motto now. This company is bad.

UHC recently flexed their muscles when they found out about the BS Rotech was trying to pull, hence the memo to drop the BS when it comes to UHC patients. I wonder do they also know they're paying 'new price' for used equipment lol. In some cases, paying for equipment their patients no longer have. Charging maintenance and service fees knowing they haven't checked the concentrator in years lol. Medicare already knows we're shady...with the multiple FBI raids and all.

Also, I wonder do doctors know that we can no longer fit their cpap and bipap patients properly with a mask? I bet the CCT is noticing a sharp increase leakage time when looking through all those compliance reports lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Case in point.
    You mention UHC and Rotech. If it did not happen, Rotech has the means to acquire through court order the ip of posts and come after you. Repeat.
    Be Careful.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With what money?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could go after me if what I wrote wasn't true. It all is.

UHC memo = fact
    used equipment as new = fact
    no cpap mask fitting properly = fact
    billing for equipment no longer in possession = fact (bcc & location miscommunication = plausible deniability)
    maintenance & service fees (cases vary by location)
    medicare & fbi raids = obvious fact

Besides, why would they want to bring their business dealings to open court? They did their best to shroud the bankruptcy proceedings in as much secrecy as possible. Even shareholders didn't realize they were screwed until the public did...some still don't. Sure, they don't appreciate airing the company's dirty laundry in public, so of course they'd wish to fire me. Legal proceedings to determine my identity just to do so = doubtful. Anyway, I'm not too happy about working for the company these days as it is...just like most other employees.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

aaaaahhhhhh..........oh yea.....good point.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your unhappy with your situation, move on.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shame on you and your language