Murdo Gordon

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Hooper apparently isn't done raiding BMS. It's been rumored that he is looking to bring on MG to replace Amgen stalwart Rolf Hoffman as the head of the Amgen US Business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, get him outta here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please make him an offer he can't refuse!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't funny Amgen is trading a German running the US business with a Canadian?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give Amgen Murdo and offer to include a case of KY and kneepads. it will make it easier for murdo to slide in (LOL). The guy is such a tool. What has delivered? He took on abilify years ago and coasted on what others did.

He is quite the salesman but little on delivery. His training on used car lots has helped him

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo will leave for Amgen for a higher salary especially if he is held accountable for the failing US business to hit numbers. I expect his departure within the next 18 months.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo, a legend in his own mind.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In what way?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo is slick. Typical short guy syndrome. Ask him for true business accomplishments and he will go quiet. Let Amgen take him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm if MG has accepted an offer with Amgen? I suppose we will know soon enough if it is true.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His friends call him Gordo.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My real friends call me moron actually

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please make sure this dope records his call notes

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last time I saw Murdo he was muttering something about "Got me Lucky Charms and they're magically delicious ".......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The key question is how is Murdo doing at BMS? Second question is does his career look better at BMS or jumping ship to Amgen? What's his relation with current CEO and CCO vs. what he has with former boss Tony Hooper?

If good performance and better relationships with current BMS bosses then he stays at BMS

If good performance but better relationship with TH -- it's a draw

If bad performance and better relationship with current bosses then it's a draw

If bad performance and better relationship with TH then he goes to Amgen

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean Turdo Gordon?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys
    Murdo is a total suck up. He talks a good game but has there's not much substance. I don't see him going to Amgen unless he thinks Giovanni will take him out. One can only hope Giovanni sees through him and his lack of substance. Our current CEO must like him.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask CP whether or not Murdo can get something accomplished. Murdo had the back of his IMM salesforce! I, like most, am very worried about the plans of our new leadership but CP was CRUSHING the life out of good reps and good managers. Even though I wish I felt some type of job security here at BMS, I thank Murdo for stepping up to the plate and handeling a very bad situation.

I was hoping that new leadership would realize the severe depression that a lot of reps have from being beaten down and offer a pat on the back, some award perks or anything. Instead we are heading toward a restructuring based on the beliefs that reps can get into a rheumatology office to see a doctor whenever they want. This is not primary care, not even close. If I show up every week in most of my offices they would kick me out. Unfortunatly, what is happening in real life is not what is being taken into consideration at home office. IMM is selling a great product but it will not meet it's maximum potential until home office understands that customer service, not messaging, is the key to this drug. Docs have been beaten down by insurance companies. If we can prove to them that we can make it easy for them to help patients with our product we win! If our focus as a company is a call average that is inflated or totally made up by 99% of the reps we will once again need new leadership in a year because nothing will change.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo nice try pumping yourself up. You are entertaining to watch.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo will go to Amgen because the Italians will only promote each other. TH likes WASP white guys and that is what Murdo is.