Thank you PS and KK

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you two came to Shire to help build our company stronger...and you have. Wherever you land after this acquisition is where I want to go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be a comedian

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about PS but I will be sad to see KK let go. Hopefully Abbvie does the right thing and retains her.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, I love the 6pm cc's. I don't have a family, it's fine.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She doesn't care about people or work life balance...a robot. I hope we get rid of her! Probably no such luck though!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what can we expect next week. anything motivating? I heard the last meeting she set the record for talking about herself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely disagree. The meeting was a nightmare. The first day was "all about you" and the rest was all about crossing things off a list, unrealistic role plays and bull. However, Kathy didn't talk about herself at all other than introduction which I felt was appropriate.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Appropriate? Maybe for the general session. When it came to meeting her at the reception she recited he resume and actually ask a group of us what our rank is. I mean seriously? This is how you get to know your people. I'll take CES any day. At least she made the meetings fun and comfortable with some down time. Also her resume shows how under qualified she is to be head of sales.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK knows all she played travel team sports as a teen. Watch her bio bitches, she can sell any area in the country. Zen Bonell now "you wish you were me" KK, who hires these people.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow did she really ask what your rank was? No wonder she is not married. Could you imagine that first date? "So how much money do you make?" Very rude to ask that. It's not like she couldn't just go back to look it up if she cared. Or maybe walk around with the ranking report if she is that concerned. Very rude. Agree her qualifications were not impressive to be head of sales. Many of our RD's and ZT's are more qualified. CES was a person and not a robot. She made a point to get to know you on a personal level as well as business. Kk has no personality. She is a drone with big pharma robot mentality. Her validations were an absolute joke. Herding us around like kindergardeners with big signs. It was pathetic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who can't sell any area if the country dummy. It's not like you forget how to speak when you move.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did she really ask rank when meeting people at the reception? She's a idiot. Stay away from my customers with those people skills.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you must have been in the bathroom when she posted her timeline of her entire career across the gigantic screen at the front of the room? never seen any other senior mgmt. honk their horn like that.

Worst meeting ever. And I didn't get a ps4.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I saw with that time line was "tick-tock" she is a job hopper and very unqualified according to her own timeline chart she displayed. "What I learned from this company was..." I felt like I was in grade school. Then the whole "You can't take away experience" Welp, Missy...you don't have much.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When your résumé is that thin you have to as much lights and glitter as you can in hopes to distract the actual qualifications. I learned that in grade school. Everything looks better with glitter. She is qualified to be a RD here at best. Every ZD here is more qualified and many RD's.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really????? Leon

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A more interesting story of Kathy's would be how she has managed to follow Flemming and Perry from their days at Merck... All you need is a mentor or 2!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did she mention how she managed to get sued for discrimination?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate