Adult Focus Reps

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 7:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone explain why the reps in this pointless position are eligible for the kicker? Isn't the point of the kicker to reward those who are able hit their goal for BOTH products?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you care so much about the bonuses other reps make? You must be a miserable person.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of what is going on, and you pick THAT to worry about?? LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pointless to worry about. Why not worry about how little the kicker actually is? Chump change. Not that I couldn't use it. Just sort of a joke given the amount you would be pulling in to make it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haaaaaaa....this initial post totally gives u away. let me guess, you are a core rep, you are not making your kicker for both products, you are now looking for something to complain about, and your ugly. Am i spot on?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care if the adult reps get paid a kicker. Its a measly 2K. Have you seen these territories? You could not pay me enough to drive these large territories to go after IR, cash paying patients, low volume and Family practice all day long. Who cares about 2K? I am more concerned with the core rep bonus decreasing over the last 3 years. Where are the days of 30K-40K quarter bonuses?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Those days are over! Not just here at Shire but in pharma period. Quit whining for this at every meeting. Have you checked around to see what other drug companies pay in bonus? We still exceed them on average. Keep up with the times my friend.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter. Shire is history and most likely so are the adult territories.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire may eliminate the adult territories but doubt the reps will be gone. This was a promotion for these reps and patient advocacy. Look to see them promote new indications and products.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you an idiot? The new management will have no alliance to us. Our positions will be the easiest to eliminate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was hardly a promotion for the Patient Advocacy crew.......most just went with it because it was still a job with Shire.