Bonus Reports?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think someone should drag themselves to the office today and fix their screw up. It's clear the bonus reports are ready since there was a "news and alerts" article posting the top reps and VP circle (and btw they left off the P Club list, another mistake). How incompetent can they be? We are sales people and want to see our damn results!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could give a flying _ about the report. The real issue is the lack of communication or acknowlegement. I mean, you can't say the sales force doesnt matter any louder than this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post is spot on. Let's face it-most of us know about where we finished Q3. What this demonstrates is a lack of respect for the sales force. What they fail to realize is that when words aren't kept, trust is lost and when people don't trust or believe in their leadership motivation tanks. Yes, we are sales people and as such self motivated so that we can increase our bonus potential. However, if the general feelings of negativity become so pervasive and people don't feel valued they will start to look elsewhere and some simply won't put in the time they would if they felt valued.

Additionally, as sales people we need to connect with people and gain trust from our Doctors and the their staff as well as our teams. There is a certain amount of "personality" we need to have to be able to communicate and build relationships so our HCPs gain confidence in us. How the heck did KK get this far in sales by acting like a robot spewing canned lines that everybody can see through? There is absolutely no genuine sentiment there or real personality that connects with anyone. She does not have a motivating personality whatsoever. I just don't see her as a good sales person, let alone a VP of sales that needs to rev up the sales force-esp heading into a launch. Epic fail on this hiring decision Shire.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She came from mercks sales force. A very micromanaged sales force. A sales force that is fed scripts of what to say and who to call on. She never learned to think for herself and it shows. Everything that Shire swore they would never be.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former Merckie, please don't blame us all for her. It's like ADHD. It's not a problem unless it happens in more than one domain. If we followed Her day like, we follow Christie's. I am sure we would see a persistent inability to connect with others in multiple domains. Thankfully, Christie can be treated. For KK we need an intervention.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I'll tell my RD I'll have my year end review to him Monday. Then I won't send it and tell him 3 days later I'll have it to him on Friday, and then not send it and act like nothing's happened. We'll see how that goes over..... It's called accountability. And the peons at the bottom aren't the only ones who should be held to that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This made me spit out my soda.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great example!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just it. We needed those numbers to do the accelerated year end processs that she requested! What idiot requests something and doesn't even follow up with the tools needed? But the irrelevant Q4 impact target list? That came on time. How much time was spent on a list of targets we are either already calling on or we are not with valid reasons? Could she be anymore clueless? The more she opens her mouth the less confidence I have in her ability to lead. Focus on the list we actually needed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One question-what type of diagnoses would be given to someone that has to post her picture on EVERY communication?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

narcissistic

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes this is what gets me. I am shocked by the lack of accountability and communication. It's one thing to just be unqualified but this on top of that takes the cake.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they paid out?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows? Shire can't come up with a date. It varies every quarter and every year. They are very unorganized when it comes to bonus reports and payouts.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical of someone who has gotten by on looks over actual skills or personality in life. Problem is the people realize when beauty fades and they enter their 40's the other skill sets or lack there of will become very relevant.