concur sucks a big ass

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You suck ass

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You actual took time to just to post you suck ass. Wow must be really bored.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop the insanity

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all missing the point. Concur is fabulous for accomplishing its #1 goal, to discourage you from submitting requests for reimbursement at all. Do you really think the company wants to pay you back? They are happy to have you not submitting reimbursement requests.

6. DOI

DOI Guest

HAHA, I typed in Concur Sucks and got this thread! I work for a federal agency that uses concur...Holy Shit what a nightmare! Cancelled bookings, glitches up the ass. Whatever money the feds think they saved by switching to this turd is negated 10 fold by the time employees waste dealing with all the problems. We used "Govtrip" for a few years, not a bad system, there were issues but the work-arounds were easy....Not with Concur, the entire system needs a work-around. http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/images/icons/banghead.gif

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just awful. The GUI is crap. It's slow. Changes inputs randomly
    Poorly designed.
    Whovever sales this shit needs to come and work in Pharma- they would be excellent.
    Gggggggrrrrrrrrr!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just started using this back in October for my new employer and there is a special place in hell for the person and or person who developed this garbage application. Last employer had an internal system using peoplesoft. 30 mins and I was done. Now it take 3+ hours. I want the entire concur organization (or at least the people who developed this joke of a system) to be locked in a cage and burned alive.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use the Concur iPhone or iPad app.

I do my expenses every two weeks and each report takes 15 minutes max.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I ever interview for another job the first question I will ask is they use concur. If the answer is yes I will go to another company. These are the dumbest rocks I have ever seen working for them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the money Shire is paying you, use the Concur app and smile. Or quit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. As long as you are not doing it on your personal time then who cares how long it takes. Just log tot and do it. Stop complaining. There are bigger issues than concur

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doing my expenses during the day and submitting TOT doesnt fly with my RD.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! This is a ridiculous comment unless you prefer to be a nonproductive employee for a company or your own business. There is a need to complain in order for change. The apps most simple, basic features should function properly and this one does not. I would rather spend company time making me and my company money rather than focus on hours of entering expenses. It is NONPRODUCTIVE and a WASTE of my time and company time. And if there are bigger issues than concur then shouldn't our time be focused on the bigger issues rather than spending 3-4 hours entering expenses? You make absolutely no sense. Perhaps you should revist your comment. You must work for concur. If so, fix the simplest issues!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Concur app makes to drink alcohol! It is horrible!! I hope businesses read this before implementing...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same could be said about having Kathy running sales.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking about big arses, what about them mountain trolls!!!!!! Its cold in the Shire today and I have just lit my fireplace and will have a nice cup of steaming tea and good smoke with my pipe.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we even bother

It's been 4 months and Concur still can't get their shit together! I mean damn duplicate transactions appear and then no transactions appear. I swear I'm ready to get rid of their incompetent asses!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just got it, and I'm trying to keep an open mind (we had simple old-style paper receipts before), but so far, I CONCUR with these negative comments.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the criticisms we get is, 'Does the world need Concur?' But you have to look beyond Concur, to the design, to the experience, to the empowering nature of the MakerBot and the community.