Tell me about KK?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know of any RD at Shire that has 2 day field contacts more than every other month. I am guessing OP does not really work at Shire.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Count yourself one of the very lucky ones. My RD is with us two days every 5 weeks. I like the person, but it's not productive and absolutely wearing our doctors out.

Hey, KK the answer isn't more time in the field (tons to fix from the inside). But if you insist, why don't you be the first person to ride with reps NOT located closest to the airport? Go ride with the reps in BFE who never have everyone riding with them and have doctors not worn the f out from Shire management. It doesn't give you a real idea of what's going on because these doctors are tired of talking to everyone from sales to marketing to managed care and even Acuff's people. And if I take you to low ranked drs that don't see us as much then I don't get a gold star.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's absurd. Who's the RD? What part of the country? This is why Shire can't afford to get us more vouchers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is KK going to put all her friends in the open territories???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. True. they send out an email telling us we will get $4500 for employee referrals, awesome! Too bad no one will be able to get anyone hired except KK

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are screwed!!! The threesome of Fleming, Perry and KK is a trainwreck and joke that you have inherited. Cannot get a job on her own merits has to follow behind PJ and Fleming, just ask anyone at Merck, Novartis and BL. Ruined great companies. I feel sorry for you guys.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we assume she will be gone after the merger??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, 31 execs making out with a boat load of cash. Looks like she will be staying.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we were warned.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could this explain the mysterious late reports??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You really predicted the future. This is right on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when is Miss Kardashian with us? I need to step up my game if I want to hit that thang!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't do any worse than what we have now and certainly better to look at while sitting in a room listening to the BS and other drivel.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In light of election day today, I vote Kim Kardasian for VP of sales please!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A post from October 2013. Is. CafePharma an accurate place for information?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another post from October 2013-from B&L person warning Shire employees.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over TWENTY THOUSAND have read this thread.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet only one or two actually defend her. Probably PS and JC.