Interview Process

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 6, 2014 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any insight to the Philly or Chicago interviews ?

Do they interview all applicants for the same position on the same day ?

I understand that if you are favorable, you keep progressing that day ? How does that work ?

Most important.... Do you have an offer by the end of the day ?

Thank You for serious responses.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a pi today

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they interview all applicants for the same position that day. 2-3 per territory.
    Yes you keep progressing each step. 2 managers and 1 director. Possibly a 4th intervew if they are unsure.
    verbal offer that day or the following day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After having 4 IVs in 2 hours, u then pick a #between 1 and 100. If your # is closer to the one picked by KK than the other candidates, you are then selected for a 5th IV with her. If you made it to this round, consider yourself hired and you'll be getting an offer for about 90k base.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just pay close attention to the way she dresses for the day. Fishnet stockings low cut top was her dress when I IV'd with her. Couldn't get over the fact that she was someone important..god was I wrong! She was the most toxic interview I've ever had. Be warned, she leaves a trail of destruction everywhere she goes; Merck, B&L and on and on!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviews for hospital position & psych position on the same day ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no hospital positions. The postions are the same and that is expansion positions. Please read other posts. These reps will promote the same products and the same indications as the reps they will overlap.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who knows????????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 postings same territory.

1-Executive
    1-Senior

What's the difference ??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The difference is experience and salary. It's only one position despite the two postings. The job posting should have read executive or senior rep. Senior is less than 5 - 7 years experience and executive is more than 7 (not exact)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(2 years+ pharma)Senior rep $65-75k start
    (5 -10 years) Executive rep $80-90k start.
    10+ years) Sr. Executive 90K plus.

There is only one position in each territory.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will have a better chance of being at Shire after the next layoff round if you are a senior rep. Executive reps and SR. executives won't make it out as well.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the responses !!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The recruiter said they don't want any reps with more than 3 jobs since college graduation. Doesn't sound like they are looking for tenured reps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely not what I was told.