Lyrica exam

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Enonemouse, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Guest

A number of poorly worded questions, and some that were so misleading that the answer they wanted was actually incorrect. Nice work trainers. I passed, but barely. If you are going to hold people accountable to pass or be terminated, you should do better.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more!! This exam was poorly written and after electronically signing a termination agreement if the test was failed 3x's I would expect a more fair exam. Get real folks, fear tactics does not help morale.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The trainers who write these tests will be featured on the next episode of "Sextember". One dude has 15 biological children, yet is still a virgin. What a surprise!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said this in another thread...

"About 4 questions on the test were so poorly written that it's pure luck to get the answers right."

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=511147

I agree. Someone was an asshole who made up some of those questions. They were either too easy or impossible with no right answer or 4 right answers and you had to pick one.

Considering it's not an open book test, it was a bit over the top WRONG.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have taken a few screen shots of some of the most baffling questions and looked them up later and there are literally 2 or 3 correct answers sometimes. In other instances, the right answer is actually marked wrong. Every test has enough of this ambiguity to potentially make somebody fail it while selecting all correct answers. There are some sick, sick pukes putting these tests together in the training center and now that they are taking the time to check IP addresses to make sure people don't take tests at the same time in the same place, it is apparent that this company is not out to invest in people. The training department mimic the leadership team (it always starts at the top)- petty, mean spirited and vindictive child-like behavior (like a VP locking a DM out of a room).

Unbelievable.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must I remind you it's coming up to November. Pfizer's favorite time of the year because every Nov. the do a house cleaning. Get your resume's ready. You have been warned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blah blah blah...just like the massive layoffs predicted last december, then it was march, then may..right??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! A couple of crappy questions and it's a conspiracy. Please, you are kidding me right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signed,

Thee Fuck Up Who Wrote the Questions

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post those screen shots.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a question...WTF?
    Is this a joke?

That's 2 questions.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow they took down my post... all I said was that the bogus questions were about the clinicals and graphs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ridiculous wording of questions. It would be a shame if someone lost their job because of a badly worded test

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be the greatest gift ever!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to "No Jerks?"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sitting in the exc office.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't take group tests anymore? Awe? How do get around it now?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Study?