Gossips about the new structure?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by mike002, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. mike002

mike002 Guest

Pfizer is restructuring, as you all know. I hear that September 12th was the day when they would decide for the new presidents (the guys that will report into John Young, and Geno, etc) which will only be announced by the end of september.

But you know pfizer... there are always leaks and gossips...

Did you hear any names? Any insight for the new structure?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, James Merson will be appointed new head of Worldwide R&D. It's about time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will "wood you" survive or do you think he will finally get what has been coming to him for a long time?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only did he survive, he moved up! Announcement coming...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duprey has to be gone, she has contributed nothing but bs from day 1.

Woody moving up, that would be no surprise, more of the same lol.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course my special friend James Merson will achieve such lofty heights. Bless Murphy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is "wood you" ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're not on the inside, you're on the outside. Get out!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we have been told that we will have transgendered bathrooms in the corporate HQ

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goober, of course.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glory hole

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carl Wilbanks.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dieter Weinand, currently chief marketing officer for the Emerging Markets is leaving the company in the end of the month.

This is not a gossip, it is reality as we have received an official email on.

Nothing is said if it has anything to do with the reorg, but i would guess it does.

any more news? movements?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not due to reorg. Folks are fleeing Pfizer! Jump, Ship!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Amy S. latest info. said there were no emerging markets-they have emerged. No need for Dieters' position. Guess he figured it out before most of us salespeople and moved on.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read how Pfizer is going to rely solely on multi channel marketing for the abuse resistant opioid, which our regional manager said plainly would go into our pain bag. Guess no one knows what the F is going on till it happens. Mind you, hr pumped up what a big market this class is and rah rah rah. I am used to hearing this BS so I wasn't counting on selling this product. I'm ready to get the next round of layoffs over with so we can move on!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the typo: "he" not "hr"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be ignorant. I think the drug you read about is Oxceta and the one your Manager told you about is Embeda.

Everyone chill before they speak please...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does it matter what the drug's name was? It truly depends on when the Rep was told a new pain drug would be available for promotion. If it was in the last 3 months, than the RM could very well have been referring to Oxeta. If the conversation took place many months ago, it was more than likely Embeda.

The point is, neither drug will be in the cluster 1 bag. We cluster 1 Reps are nervous and would feel much better if we had a new product to promote.

That last bit about laying us off sooner rather than later is a bit cheeky I agree.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to getting the next round of layoffs over because it is extremely disruptive! Not because I am looking forward to the process.