Bonus Reports?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with bonus reports???? Waiting........

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they are calculating what it would cost to give us the 1.5 additional bonus for Q3 instead of Q1!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was some sort of error in reporting. They won't be up until end of the week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The error was too many vacant reps showed up in the top 10%. KK and PS didn't think that would look good for morale since they are claiming people are standing in line to come over here when in reality the best reps are leaving or quietly being ran out for having an opinion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not top 10% top 100. Stop complaining. At least they are cleaning up the report so that it's accurate.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonus reports will be late? Once again we find this out on Cafepharma not from anyone in corporate. How's that for transparency? Good Lawd if any of us were to complete one of the many compliance modules late, we would lose bonus for the entire quarter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just make sure that my bonus is deposited into my account on time. I am giving notice as soon as it hits the bank. Its been a fun ride. I will miss the great people I have come to know but this is not the same Shire it was years ago.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sinking ship. Thanks for nothing PS & KK

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They would never do that! It's a retention bonus. That is why you are not getting any payment until after Q1. You will have to be employed with Shire 6 full months before you see a dime of that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a very sad day when you have to come on Cafe Pharma to find out simple things that could easily be communicated to the salesforce. I use to think the things posted here were lies but lately this board has been 80% accurate on most things with the other 20% having some truth to it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are surprised that they tell us nothing? They could care less about us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so fix the PC report. What does that have to do with bonus reports? They could at least release those. Whats the hold up?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It'd be nice for KK to take some ownership over moving up our end of year and yet we can't fully complete an end of year without bonus reports….. late for last min conference calls.. late reports with zero communication.. don't set unreasonable deadlines when you can't follow through on your end… FIRE HER A$$!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, what is up with the last minute hiring practice? How can you expect to get the best candidates for a final interview with 1 business day notice?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where in the hell are our bonus reports????? This is ridiculous

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Late seems to be a recurring theme lately. Not professional.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could at least let us know. You KNOW we'd hear about it if we turned in something late!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I better not hear anything about not making a call before a certain time.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just this week alone, how many hours of time has the NBU sales force been forced to waste? We can start with calculating 600 some odd people on hold for 5 plus minutes waiting for a cc to begin. Then we can add how many minutes were repeatedly wasted by the entire NBU looking for a bonus report that was suppose to be published on Monday.
    Carelessly wasting the time of your entire sales force is not good. Continuing to do it and not even recognizing it is worse.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's fine. I will be sure to return the favor at our next sales meeting.