To all NBU Sales Reps

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all realize that we are currently under a leadership that is ripping the heart and soul out of a company that we built with determination, work ethic, persistence, resiliency, and integrity.

However, why let these 2 people win? I hear everyday about great people wanting to leave once they receive their Q3 bonus, but why? YOU built this company, YOU are the reason why our ADHD portfolio is the best in the industry, YOU are the ones who built our reputation with customers, and YOU are the ones who took this company from good to great. That's right, I said it, we are already great and don't ever let 2 frauds tell you otherwise, they can talk all they want about how they made decisions that helped drive performance, that they bet on the sales force and that led to record sales........PEOPLE, we have been delivering record results for years and this is due to YOU and our incredible leadership before these 2 frauds from Bonnell, to Yasick, to Casto, to Painter, to Vaughn, the ones who you now think of and say that was real leadership.

We will get there again, so do not leave because of two people, stay and ride this storm out until they are exposed, fired for discrimination, or karma finally catches up.

Support each other, support your RD and ZD, you have no idea what they go through each day shielding you from the torture, protecting you from the compliance issues that these 2 have thrown on them.

Just smile, nod your head in agreement, and tell them how great the two of them are, fill up their shallow ego with fake praise and they will eventually wither away to another company to destroy......they are like a bad virus, but they can't get us!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please print this, laminate it and send it out to all of us? Perfect

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent post, but one flaw I see: There was no great leadership after Casto and Painter. The leadership team before this one was TERRIBLE as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent post. Unlike the other poster, I do believe the leadership previously were real leaders. Not perfect, but they at least made me feel like more than a number on a rank sheet. Good luck to everyone who chooses to ride the storm. From what I know about KK and PS it won't be an pleasurable ride. For me, I have worked too hard to build a successful resume to allow these clowns to destroy it and my markabilty. I am very fortunate to have received a job offer in all this and while I am deeply saddened to leave a company I helped built, it's time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post, and spot on. This has been a nightmare this year and i can only hope that 2015 brings the type of change at the top. The only reason i was hoping to get bought by Abbvie is that they would see through senior leadership and make changes, now that is lost

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! Awesome! Can you please speak at our next meeting instead of the ego maniacs? Good job!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You had me all the way up until the last paraghraph. Telling them how great they are is in my opinion exactly what we shouldn't do. Perhaps it's the BRAVE in me, but I refuse to feed their ego's. I will not be another clapping monkey at the sales meetings. Shire hired me for my individuality and my assertiveness. I have made Shire alot of money with those skills. I will not change into a spineless 'yes man or ma'am' for these two yahoos. Shire has too many of those already. If that pisses off those at top, so be it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the same way you do but when you really think about it that is all PS and KK are about. Shallow praise will keep things nice and not make you a target. You, like many others have great qualities but none of them will save you if you don't at least sort of look like you are towing the company line. They seem to only care about shallow praise which was evident by our last conference call. Did you notice how if anyone asked a question they first were asked what they "thought about the new incentive?" Cue the parroting of "yeah yeah great great."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here here

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice post but for the sake of you or your family keep your mouth shut at the "this is a safe place" forums. Top performing reps with CE after CE and great numbers are no longer here for asking questions we all wanted answered. Leaders mike Mike Y, Matt P, Gary C, Craig L and finally Scott A allowed tough statements or questions. Scott A - how the board allowed this man to be run out the door tells all - they wanted to cash out! Sorry nod agree and get out your resume.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want shallow praise? Then don't look this way. You know what I would like to hear on a conference call after being fed a bunch of BS? CRICKETS. "What?, There are no questions?" Oh no, Mr. PS and Ms. KK. I have tons of questions. I have just had enough BS for the day.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You hired someone that would challenge physicans thinking and not be afraid to ask the tough questions. Sorry if that's exactly what you got. If you can't handle being asked and responding to tough questions then you are not a leader and I can't respect you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does this post sound like a threat? Is this REALLY how Shire will go down?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS to this post. Name (or just territory) of one person fired for asking questions. Everyone great rep that I know that has left has left for better opportuniites.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you call BS - your either a kiss ass RD, worthless ZD, or KK herself! Now we do have good or even great ZDs and RDs but the corrosion from the bad are destroying this company. And to the list of great leaders that left David B was left off the previous list.

Oh yes and if you have been here awhile and liked by your co-workers or were in general meetings the past 3 yrs you would know the reps that asked questions and are not here. Names for real! Calling out reps that are living in hell or are already gone. You piece of shit!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My salary sucks here at shire and i know i could make significantly more going to another company… but I've always viewed shire with such respect and thought leaving wouldn't be worth it. I have an incredible RD and ZD which are currently the only reason i may stay… shire had so many reasons to stay but now KK and PS have ruined every bit of culture shire once had.. if my RD leaves i know for a fact our entire region will be gone.. DAMN YOU KK and PS for turning this BU into this negative micromanaged shit show of a BU…i pray flemming or someone above PS is aware of what is going on!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? This is all coming down from the top.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Shire lost another president club winning rep this week and no one is doing anything about it. Sad

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who? Initials and location please.