I lOVE FO, PS and KK

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what you want but under their leadership Shire is 1.6 billion dollars richer. PS said he wanted to flip the pyramid upside down and 6 months after this statement we have seen an expansion of reps and cutting of the folks up top. He said he thought leaders should be closer to their people and is eliminating the folks that manage the managers who manage managers. They haven't gotten rid of ANY REPS under their watch instead are eliminating Zone Directors and expanding on RD's. They have put in place kickers and incentives for reps to earn an additional 10K this year.

Lastly, I haven't seen any additional micromanaging other than what some inexperienced RD's have already been doing before KK and will continue to do since they just don't know any better.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So says the rep in the south. Why don't you take a poll and see who feels the same?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on the West actually and would love to take a poll. At least I had something of value to add backed up with my reasons of why I felt that way. All I hear from you is a one line negative response. Unless you have something of value to add, I will just assume you are a miserable rep, RD or ZD who will complain about anything that requires them to have to get dressed in the morning.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are 1.6 billion richer because of Obama changing the tax rules not PS, KK or FO. They were more than willing to jump ship saving only 30 employees and screwing the rest.

If by expanding you mean overloading top docs with too many reps, then I would say technically are correct. However, if they really valued and respected the current sales force why add two reps to a territory as a "backup". Why not instead spilt the territories that were too large for one rep to call on or add a BED overlap that would just call on the BED targets? Either option would have still created the high frequency model that they are so fond of.

As far as eliminating the excess ZD's. That may be the ONE smart thing they have done. If indeed this is true. However, keep in mind some of the things this could mean for all of us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and don't forget they added kickers however raised the goals on top reps in the nation to the point that many have dropped from the top spot to the middle of the pack overnight while the midde of the pack folks and those at the bottom have moved to the top. All they really created is a even playing field for all reps. We already had that, but congratulations anyways.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a fucking moron you must be or you are related to the inbred ZD in the south.

FO tried to eff all of us by trying to sell our company and rake in millions, PS and KK were in line to get their payout as well. That went south and now they have to save face by trying to bribe all of us.

If you like those three then please be so BRAVE and state your name on here!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed this also! Several top reps are dropping from the top 5% to the 20% range and bottom reps have made huge jumps Q4.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we even revisit the fact that the additional bonus was given after the fact that corporate bonuses were given at almost 50% over there normal bump for 2014 while the sales force got nothing for their efforts in 2014 except an additional kicker for next year? Umm hello, we are the reason you all did so well in 2104 and got NOTHING!!!!!! Now we have this unrealistic kicker for 2015 with increased goals. And basically a Retention bonus. Talk about a kick in the pants. Thank you for all your hard work in 2014 "field force" and keeping on track through a very stressful time and anticated merger. Now go f-off cuz we don't care what you did last year. But corporate-you get more $. Disrespectful. To me, that was and continues to be a HUGE slap in the face.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to clarify my previous post- I am not against anybody being rewarded for their hard work. If you got a great bonus, good for you and you probably worked hard and deserved it. But-the sales force got jipped big time on that and that is my issue. We should have been able to reap the additional benefits of a great 2014 as well from a monetary standpoint.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU! It was a huge slap in the face to the sales force. "Thank you for staying focused in Q3 when you wondered if you would even have a job or what the severance plan would look like with the anticipated merger. Keep working hard and if you exceed ANOTHER goal maybe we will reward you next year. For everyone else at corporate, congratulations, here's a 50% increase, Merry Christmas."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another example of how PS and FO are flipping the pyramid. You know, the one where the sales force is at the top not the bottom.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cannot imagine Ann P as a RD. She might have to actually work, shit she might even need to learn what products Shires CNS markets. Take the severance honey, save yourself from being exposed as the worthless piece of shit you see in the mirror! Z

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would she be competing with for the ZD job? I think she is a better ZD than a few others. Is there a RD location where she is located? I doubt she will be one of the ones to go.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most accurate post on this board.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is an absolute prince! Thank god we have him

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't got rid of any reps? KK did you write this? Very good people have had their careers ruined by these self-serving pricks. Anything you believe is benefiting the masses is only a smoke screen. You'll eventually get nicked and tossed and never have seen it coming. Good luck! Oh, one more thing, at this point it is more about luck!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ridden

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on Bro

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU are in the minority. Most think these three are the anti-Christ and they are pretty accurate. At the very least, anti-people

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait until you see the micromanging she has rolled out for 2015. I bet you will change your views.