Thanks for the surprise Xmas bonus Flemm!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We've gone through so much this past year the sales teams (our families) and I just wanted to thank Flemm in advance for the surprise Xmas bonus this year

Thanks for recognizing the value and results we bring (others envy) and want to acquire.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As much as the sales force deserves this....I don't see it happening. I doubt that they even adjust the Intuniv goal. We will still be responsible for the goals in Dec for a product we are not even promoting after Dec 1. No one will even qualify for the kicker (aka retention bonus ) that isn't even paid out next May anyway.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surely the first post was sarcasm. I think we've all had enough of Phlegm and his entourage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intuniv is not factored into the bonus payout for Q4. Its 100% Vyvanse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I was referencing the kicker. You have to be over 100% for the qtr to qualify for the kicker.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cars

Any idea for the e passion reps what are car choices will be?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cars

Expansion

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart car. Very fuel efficient

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. One of the 112 cars in the storage from the last layoff.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Cars

Seriously? Our company and employees are experiencing a great deal of change (and have been mind you for several months now) and some will be losing their jobs because our leadership is destroying this company. And this is what you ask about? You must be an immature newbie to the industry or some clown we hired to quickly fill unnecessary positions. It's free-who cares what kind of car it is? Grow up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sick of people saying it is a free car. That is so dumb and shows what sort of mind control they have over you. Your car is part of the package you take as your pay. You pay taxes each year and like $40 each pay period for it. I don't ever really care much for the car. But to say it is "free" as if it were some magic and not a part of the actual package you accept is ridiculous.

This "free" car is not free, and it is where you spend a ton of time.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's a benefit that I pay for. . And like any other benefit that I am paying for, I don't see any issue with asking about it before I join a company. I spend just as much time in it as I do my mattress at night and I tested that out before I purchased it. I pay $7000 a year for this tax benefit and would like to know what options I have. If you don't want to reply, then skip over the post.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Math not a strength ?
    @$50 per pay period X 26 of them = $1300/yr
    And they pay your gas... Entitled F**k

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Math must not be your strength. You are TAXED on anywhere from $5-$10K a year for this benefit. Add this on top of the $1300 deducted from your paycheck. Maybe you should actualy look at the W2 you get at the end of the year. It is not "Free". Its a benefit that you pay for. Just like Healthcare. Did you ask about healthcare before you accepted a job here you Entitled F....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading must not be your strong suit because I was agreeing with you in the post you quoted...

Anyway, no one really knows what car choices will be. They change every year (so if you get a new car you'll be choosing from the new picks for the year) and if your given an old car (which happens) from a rep that was either let go or left then again you don't know.

The car options include small SUV's this year and the usual Malibu and such pharma companies have. Maybe it will be the same. Still, no one knows unless they will stay the same or they posted them. I didn't see the new options.

Like I said before, it is not a free car. While these things are important to some people and less then others they are a part of a package you accept. So I truly am sick of everyone saying it is free.