when the heck can I freaking retire?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After all this merger stuff, I'm over it all. Gone through so many of these. Parke Davis, Pharmacia, eeeek!

Here's my dealio. I'm 49, and ready to call it a day a few years. I have nearly 1.4 million saved, have been a career rep. I think I can live on 2 million and get the Obama bridge to healthcare. I still put away 20% of my income and don't wear fancy clothes. This industry bites donkey d'icks. I'm sick of it! Thank goodness I have saved

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it also sounds like you're kind of a braggart

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

49 going on 14. I've only heard those dingbats from home office in marketing or the brand team speak like that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Annnnndddddd? What's your point? Or do you just want to hear yourself talk about you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is what about 75% of the people on CP does.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The inevitable divorce will take 50% so don't plan on retiring anytime soon. I speak from experience!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, there is absolutely no incentive for a man to marry other than wanting children. If you can find a woman that gets it, then it might be worth it. You will NEVER find a good woman to marry in the pharmaceutical industry. Not happening. Your best bet is a quiet librarian or something like that.

Laws today are designed to break familes apart, and it is almost ALWAYS the WOMAN who breaks the family apart, because they are selfish.

Just like Eve started this mess in the garden, women today have continued with their Jezebel spirits. Truly an odd part of humanity, these women. Odd and selfish.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU are beyond hypocritical to think its ok that you're in the industry, but women who are, are selfish. You think that it's all about getting your way. You have no respect for yourself, therefore you refuse to respect women. Part of this has to do with severe INSECURITY.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really have saved $1.4 Million (which I doubt) then you my friend are a Rock Star!! That plus your pension and you will be on EZ street in your retirement years. Have a little gratitude though---this industry is not what it used to be but it did make you rich!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not EZ street because the government will continue to take from those who have saved anything not to mention how healthcare costs will continue to skyrocket and Medicare will either be torn over or eliminated by the time a 49 yr. old turns 65. Many more people will have to work until they drop, you will see this.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, people hardly "work" now. Work is building a house. We go to offices and sit there all day. LOL. Work. You are hilarious.

Also, there are many ways to get around LIFE, like downsizing and being smart.

And, working is a good thing. You make it seem like a curse, because you are probably a "ham and egg" guy, doing everything average most of you life. HOw about rising a bit in life and stop complaining. You sound like a woman for crying out loud. Geez.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The majority of "working people" are doing just that "working" not sitting in some office someplace waiting for someone or something.