PFIZER AND BMS TO MERGE AS EQUALS

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS would cost less that AZ. Lets hurry up buy BMS and drain them like we always do.. And keep moving big blue forward. (or kicking the can down the road) But this will buy us all another few years..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hysterical. If these companies brought nothing, why did PFE buy them?
    I came over from Wyeth Vaccines. We had (and still have) great products, a pipeline and the reps have DEMONSTRATED sales ability. We brought so much to PFE that we are now prepared to hire 100 new sales positions starting in 2015. We also gave our reps everyday perks like decent cars and long term perks like pensions. So you have it backwards, PFE has brought nothing to the table - except the death of treating people decently.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true! Pfizer Research has produced very little over the past 30 years. All of the block busters and money making drugs have come from the acquired companies. Pfizer is a marketing and holding company.

Wall Street loves Pfizer because the banking institutions make huge money financing the deal!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bms is not Pfizer equal? Bms might be close to Wyeth around 60 Billion at most. But we don't believe Eliquis is going to blockbuster anymore and we won't get the tax savings the AZ deal will give us. Not to mention the rent and taxes we pay in NYC!! We have finally found a way to go somewhere tax free!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiot ! There is nothing tax free! Who do you think will pay the taxes the company avoids? You and me directly !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The two may "merge" but there won't be anything equal about it. The Pfizer execs and Board will control the new company. A couple of compliant BMS Board members may make the transition and a couple of senior execs will be brought over, but within a couple of years of the close of the deal, those BMS folks will have evaporated.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

equals??? Pfizer market cap 202 billion. Bmy market cap is 81 billion.

to the moron who said Wyeth brought nothing: pfizers top revenue producing products are now prevnar and Enbrel

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea its really tough selling a sole source vaccine to Pediatricians when you have AAP and ACIP recommendations. Please....give me a break. How are those selling skills going now in the Adult market???? Not as easy right? I will agree that Wyeth was a much better company than this hell hole but please do not overstate your great selling abilities. You "selling" Prevnar to Peds is as tough as selling MMR for the Merck reps. Recommendations/Schedules/Sole Source='s guarantee sales and usage. No doctor in his right mind will not give a recommended shot for fear of lawsuits (oh and did I mention you also need to have the kids vaccinated to get into school/daycare!). Yea-tough sale.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine people would be smart to shut up and fly under the radar. It has served them well for a lot of years. Should we start discussing what VAMs get paid to do. They have scary selling skills also.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post is complete bullshit. We all know no company is equal to Pfizer

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, legends in their own mind.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Pfizer is equal to BMS in any way, that is pathetic.