scandal

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about the scandal brewing in southern WV?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am wondering if anyone knows the cause of death of Teresa Ledgerwood last August (2014)?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About that scandal.......so here's a question........is it a Stark Law violation if a married CTC has an affair with a married doctor/referral source? Is this behavior unethical enough to get fired........this is happening in southern WV and amedisys management and HR were made aware but instead of being disciplined or fired, the CTC is applying for a promotion........Things that make you go HMMMMM

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A CTC was banging an AVP is PA and everyone knew and no one did a d^mn thing. This is the most disgusting company and calling it unprofessional is an understatement.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh- and they both were married to other people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is gettin' deep. Pass me that moonshine jug..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So.........now that Rob O'Quinn is no longer there to protect the CTC that is behaving badly, how will the interim AVP Josh Koch will handle this situation?........or is it out of his hands.....The grapevine says she has been barred from one of her facilities due to her bad behavior.....how does a CTC manage an account she isn't allowed to call on?........maybe Dave and John are her protectors now..........again.......things that make you go hmmmmmm

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, imagine that, someone at Amedisys is cheating with another married co-worker, geez, this only happens, oh let me think, I don't know, EVERYWHERE!! give me a break! someone focuses way too much on this company, get a life! oh and maybe read a newspaper or read a magazine. adultery is everywhere, everyplace, every company, not saying its good, just saying Amedisys sure didn't corner the market on this sin!! Scandal? give me a freakin' break

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a special kind of stupid.

This happened before he we promoted to AVP, while he was a manager-- his AVP knew and STILL promoted him and that DOESN'T happen at ANY ethical company. Idiot

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you are a special kind of hypocrite

you know each and every detail all too well, he protests a little too much...

thank you for your judgment of everyone, have a great day!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats the update on the WV scandal and currrent mangement

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The cheating doesn't come as a surprise. What the company needs to investigate is the unethical practices of the SVP's when they were in roles as the Hospice Director and AVP. I know the clinicians in one agency in PA were bonused for admissions. As admitting nurses we were bonused much higher. I was told they would tag it "going above and beyond" so that it didn't imply bonus on admits. I never understood why the geniuses in Baton Rouge didn't pick up on this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's heart it for "Chocalate Coverded Compliance".

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest