First and second lien notes due

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2015 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point and from what i understand thier over confidence has come to a grinding halt.But most seem to still believe thier being kept in the dark,I think its more about not knowing how to run a corp.why else would they have hired Storm LLC, Storm did the slashing and by the time all hell broke loose ,they were paid and gone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. woke the screaming baby. again, catch up!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always wondered that also. If these people understood how to run a large company why in the world do they always farm this stuff out? They end up getting what they pay for because unlike a department created inhouse to adress the issue, all these people care about is getting paid. And many times their advice is something a second grader could come up with if asked. And of course, do not forget where the "we care about patient care" came from in the first place. Wonder how much that cost them back then? Now we have "flair" that I am sure cost a pretty penny. It is ridiculous.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this some kind of code?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its someone impersonating an LCM.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lincare in talks to buy rotech

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stupid lie

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God please don't let this rumor be true. I just left lincare for rotech:(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech has an iniative to poach top people from other companies. If you made the decision to come here, I would hate to see how the other company was. Rotech is horrible!!! You will rue the day you accepted an employment offer with this company. It will be the bane of your existence for the rest of your days. It matters not what position you accepted. They are all horrible and only getting worse.

12 stops for PSTs. CSRs overloaded with work, especially when coupled with incompetent LCMs. SRs micromanaged to an extreme. LCMs overloaded with reports, paperwork and other mundane tasks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12 stops lol,im not even sure if we have 12 patients.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better off working for a third world country employer .

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Facility replaces and repays commitments and loans under our Credit Agreement, dated as of March 17, 2011 (as amended, the “2011 Credit Agreement”) and, assuming the Company will borrow $1.5 million under the Delayed Draw Facility, increases available liquidity in the Company by approximately $15 million. In addition to repaying amounts outstanding under the 2011 Credit Agreement and fees and expenses associated with the Facility, the proceeds of the Facility should provide the Company with additional flexibility to address anticipated competitive changes and opportunities in the industry and working capital needs supporting the Company’s business plans.

The loans under the Facility will mature on April 30, 2015. The Credit Agreement does not require any amortization payments in respect of the loans and the entire principal amount is due at maturity. All borrowings under the Facility participate in a first priority security interest in substantially all of the Company’s and the subsidiary guarantor’s assets with the Company’s $230 million in aggregate principal amount of 10.75% senior secured notes due October 15, 2015.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1175108/000117510812000054/a201212188-k.htm

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That article says that Lincare is buying smaller DME companies. They wouldn't be able to afford to purchase Rotech. Rotech is doing the same thing, along with AeroCare.

Rotech is in a great position. We're purchasing other companies and also replacing our slightly-outdated fleet of vehicles.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your wondering why you didnt get a raise,Well there it is.Read it and weep companys in serious hock..........Best of luck to all the employees.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my goodness,are you in a trance.Buying a couple beat down mom and pops dont mean a thing,for your own sake look into what you write on here.People employed at Rotech have mouths to feed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somewhere a village is missing its idiot.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really wish you naysayers would hit the road. You guys have been crying wolf for years. It will likely continue for years more as Rotech continues to flourish. Current employees know the current rules. If you aren't willing to change, then you will be the change. New employees, with better attitudes, will be brought in to take your places.

If you dislike Rotech so much, why don't you just walk out the door? You have nothing positive to say about a company that is literally giving you life! You wouldn't even have access to the Internet and this forum if it weren't for the company you people keep disparaging.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enlighten us all of theses current rules,And stop with the scare tactics,they dont work anymore.And its a major part of the reason your not able to replace employees that leave(its all very clear by looking at your career site).