Interviews for 6460

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did any body have an interview yesterday for one of the positions for Louisiana? If so, when did they tell you , you would know something?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One week. What did they tell you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can confirm that interviews are continuing, but Q does not know what is going to happen and may not offer positions. Just stay in a holding pattern.

Important!!!!! If you are being considered for one position with Q, you are lock out of any other position at Q.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They told me the same thing. Which territory did you interview for?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you interview in new orleans or shrevport?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an openning for another Q job in my area and applied for it, does the above poster mean that I will not be considered for the new posting because I am still interviewing for this job?

But what if this contract falls apart? Does that mean I would be F'ed on both position?

GREAT!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am not so sure if that is true. May apply only after an offer has been made. No different from someone trying to switch contract when one is ongoing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comfirmed from my old DM, it is true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Shreveport. Where did you interview and for what territory?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shrevport

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shreveport was for the territory to or just the location where you interviewed?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if they are still hiring for these positions ? Is there any solid information out there?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't want to say which territory I was interviewing for but do you have any idea how many interviewed for each territory?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think about 5 per territory. What did you think about the interview and the DM for Trovis? Did they tell you they would have another round of interviews?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would mean they interviewed 15 in one day? Is that possible? I liked the Trovis manager, and I though he had some good questions. They just told me if I was chosen, I would hear something within one week.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what territory were you chosen for? Did they e mail you or call you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked the trovis manager to. They told me the same thing. I would hear something in about a week or sooner. Please post if you get a call or e mail about the job

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will do

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you interviewed in Shrevport, did they tell you there would be another interview?