More Agencies Closing

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was just announced that Amedisys is closing 24 agencies and is consolidating 22 other offices. 46 total offices!!! At this rate we will all be out of a job!! Man we all need to run away from this place fast...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last one out turn off the lights!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they give a timeline as to when? I'm on medical leave.

Please someone clue me in....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let us know the locations if you can.
    How about New Jersey??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are closing Agencies that have been underperforming for the past year or more. Upper management is letting all the Agencies know this morning. They haven't released the full list yet until they contact every Agency.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. I'm the poster thats on medical leave. Can you let me know when they release the list? If you can please post on this site.

I appreciate the feedback.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't heard a thing today and my center has been underperforming 4 years. I call thread BS.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And ladies and gentlemen here we have a goof completely detached from reality- must be an obama voter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. 100% Republican. My motto: Trust but verify.

So I haven't heard shit. Has anyone else? Speak now or this thread is BS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the one who started the tread, and it isn't BS. Today Patrick Thompson executive VP, sent out an email to all corporate employees stating this. He also said for us to keep it confidential until all Agencies and their employees have been notified.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok... so anyone, anyone outside of corporate, who didn't get the inside scoop this morning... anyone who was not special enough to be contacted by Patrick...

were you notified? anyone? anyone?

Anyone that works in the care centers have any feedback?

anyone?

anyone?

?
    ?

silence.

therefore BS until verified.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all.. Your a piece of crap who gives these sites a bad name. Second, I will be looking for your post saying that I was right while you are waiting for your agency to lock its doors. You will be hearing plenty of feedback within the next couple days. This was actually announced that they were doing this in January, and now they are doing it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U call me a piece of cr*p? You r the piece of shit that gets its jollys telling people the news 1st!

Didn't Patrick say to keep it quiet till its officially announced?

So what do u do?

You started the damn thread.

You post on CP.

in the end, u maybe correct with the closings...

But u r nothing but a drama queen and an instigator.

U get ur jollies getting everyone worked up and upset.

You r not doing anyone a favor ur are starting the chaos...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Orlando office on the list it also is not making any money

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a nurse in the southeast region and our VP had all staff on a conference call this morning. The rumors regarding closures and consolidations are true.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone elaborate on closings, please? What states? When you know, of course..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wilkes Barre PA is closing next month. Camp Hill PA will consolidate with the Lancaster PA center. Add to this list if you heard of any other closings or consolidations.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the whole thing down. The entire outfit is fill with backwoods hillbillies from management at the top, to middle management with an unbelievable population of no-degree goofs, to hill-billy BOS and BOM's to overweight and unattractive DOOs.

The whole company is a study in how to NOT run a business, how NOT to foster a cohesive team, how NOT to retain real talent but to promote kiss-ass know nothings.

It's very satisfying seeing this sinking ship go down.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reliable info today that 15 more offices in Florida slated to close. AVP of Ops for Northwest Florida let go. SVP of Ops for same area demoted to AVP. This company is being run into the ground. People being let go left and right. Sad case because really, 7-8 years ago this actually was a good company, now, not at all.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a competitor and own a smaller company with approximately 45 staff members. I was honestly sad to hear this. Great team in my area. Competition, nonetheless, but good reputation in Indiana. Was it operational? Or all the MCR cuts and changes with ADR's? The new ICD10 and not having a 6 month credit? Just curious.