First Quarter

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2014 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know, how the company finished the first Quarter? The numbers suppose to be out already?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like 1st qtr earnings will not be released until 4/29/14 (estimated). Based on past performance, I would expect more losses especially with the loss of Bill

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also prob working with the 3rd party company they hired to review and right the ship. I could see them releasing a massive overhaul of company simultaneously w earnings to offset losses. More job loss is inevitable! Too much fat on meat! Going to be a bumpy ride. Have to keep Wall Street happy and we are just pawns in their chess game

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still hillbilly heaven. Home of fat, lazy nurses, incompetent lazy clinical managers, fat and lazy BOMs and hillbilly BOSSes. This ship hit the ice berg long ago, just waiting to hit bottom.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there were more layoffs at Corporate today, anyone else hear that?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are layoffs at corporate almost continually. Every couple of days you hear about someone laid off or resigning. No big announcements, just people slowly disappearing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Regarner still there

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd call Patrick Thompson being let go a big announcement.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree - Patrick was a big announcement, but he was the #2 guy, it had to be. There have been a lot more since January where you just hear through the grapevine. It's a bad time to be an Amedisys employee, in the field or at corporate.