STOCK PURCHASE

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks you better read up! An investor just bought over 2 mil worth of shares. No one buys that much without knowledge of some changes in near future to make money. Slash and burn? Sell states to other companies? Who knows. Won't be pretty in long run!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merging or being purchased by Gentiva

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we guessing here or do you know? Just asking because the same investor also bought a lot of shares in Almost Family this week.

4. Stuck in LA

Stuck in LA Guest

I think you all are sniffing down the wrong rabbit hole. I interviewed with Gentiva this week and had the opportunity to speak with the President of their West Coast Division and their Regional VP-Sales, and I asked the very same question! The response was that they could not imagine that Gentiva would be in any position to consider another large acquisition at this time, since they acquired Harden HC and Odyssey HC/Hospice in 2013. Both said that neither has heard any discussion of an Amedisys purchase among Senior Executives. Cross your fingers.....I'm waiting on an offer now and then I can say "good riddance" to a company who long ago forgot how to treat their employees!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like they would dare say! Always business as usual until the hammer drops. We can say that something is up.Just have to wait and see

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now boys you all just wait and see. It's gonna be the return of crawdad gumbo to Sherwood Forest. Ole' Billy Bob still got some tricks. He may be the new big wheel on the board.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying that Amedisys is going to be Re-born?
    What is going to happen now? They reported a loss for the first Quarter.. More chopping?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ole billy is a slippery type. Crooked as a country road. Now pass me that moonshine son!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez, you are such a jerk with a small mind! PLEASE we have begged you before, GET A NEW LINE ALREADY and a new life!!
    Your stupid remarks are so played (over and over and over again)

Apparently your vocabulary is very limited to moonshine and crawdad repertoire. PLEASE read a book instead of irritating us all with your dumb replies!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, comments like these are not helpful and are just ridiculous. Bill is gone, your comments are not funny or even current. We all agree this company sucks, and there are many good people who work here while lining up their next better job. The evils of the corporate office, and field management should not be used as a blanket description to all of the field staff who are actually doing the work.

With that said, does anyone have any real information on the future of the company?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about the future of company. I think there are so many good staff members in the field and in the offices (regardless of what the crawdad hillbilly commenting idiot has stated in the past) that if they would all take control and force the board to get rid of some more VPs and AVPS and regional baggage there could be a big turn around and the stock holders would see their profits rise and employees would be happier. Baton Rouge does not need all of those high paid people. The salaries are ridiculous. We are not supposed to talk about our little wages but just go to the SEC filings and look .........unbelievable.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. We had a regional sales manager and a regional clinical manager who travelled and worked together all the time. They were both nice but we only needed one.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry me a river ass clown.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If calling people names makes you feel superior go right ahead. Maybe you can come up with some better ones that will make you sound a little bit more intelligent. For those people that are really trying to read true information instead of trash I would like to mention the stock holders packet. If you were stock holder as of April 11, you should have received you packet of information. Read it and vote. We may have a small amount of shares but we can still vote. I did vote against most of the Board.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my, must have hit on your ignorant nerves here, try being relevant and people might actually take you seriously. As it is, I can tell from what you write that you are from the north, most likely from the northeast, when you try to act like you are from the south, you really should try to make sure you actually know a Southern terms, ie such as crawfish not crawdads!

If you hate you job so much, leave. We will not miss you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry honey .... I am from the south..... family was and is in the south. I have an IQ much higher than most of the Board Members I am sure and I am sure it is higher than yours. If you were a sales rep I am sure of it. As far as relevant, the thread said STOCK PURCHASE so I would guess it might relate to how we would look at making our stock worth more. I was an employee and lost my job to poor management but I do still own stock and I am not going to just dump it without paying attention to what is going on in the company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lick me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep...Account Exec

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. A nasty nurse.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope to both guesses, ❤️