managers

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with Rotech hiring AM's and RM's that have no idea what they are doing? I can't help but laugh and cry at the same time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hire people who know nothing at the management level? They practice that because they are afraid that competent experienced managers if hired will expose how badly the operation has been managed. Experienced players will find out that the company has dirty skeletons in the closet like forged billing documents, crappy AR, and a host of other issues. Weak managers hire weaker managers its just a confidence thing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have seen that, especially over the last 2 years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I see are people whining because they were likely passed over for a lucrative LCM or LCSM position. Develop the skills necessary to succeed in a challenging environment then come talk to those in power. Until then, stay the underlings that your skillsets deserve.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"LCM or LCSM position"most couldnt run a bugerking.Most just bring an overinflated ego to the table.Please explain to the underlings thier skill set?(this should be good,cant wait for your response)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know how to interpret/generate business reports? LCSMs also have to have sales and customer service skills. Managements skills are critical for supervising lazy CSRs and weasly PSTs. They manage the care of O2 and PAP patients for hundreds of square miles. CSRs are data entry clerks who talk on the phone. PSTs might as well be delivering pizzas

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like i said,all you have is an over inflated ego,nothing that your doing,that couldnt be done by a csr,thats why they pay you peanuts.they know they can just replace you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol at your comments. Do these wonderful center managers have any experience in finance? Do these center managers have any experience in budget planning or do they just attempt to interpret reports that the home office generates? Do these wonder managers with lucrative salaries help the sales force deliver the pizzas? I bet they do. Your managers are what has run Rotech into the ground going bankrupt not once but multiple times in the last two decades. Yeah that is some great leadership.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess by your overinflated ego what type of position you hold....I can say I do not think I have ever seen an easier prediction in my life based on someones comments on here...everyone else is a moron unless they are a.................LCM.............Location Coordinating Moron? Gesh, if you are going to be arrogant at least have a position that is not one step above Location Janitor and requires a GED.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice,but you could have just refered him back to post #2

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh come on, I was just asking a lighthearted question. I started this thread, and was just curious. I am a LCM, and have a pretty good location. My CSR is good, knows the guidelines, insurance, etc. My CDL actually cares. My problem is, the AM and RM are so worried about being "friends" with everyone that they forget their own jobs. By the time they remember, we have a day to get a report done, or I hear from another area that their is a call! Frustrating, but humorous at the same time.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tend to disagree. This one was way more entertaining to be honest.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or even worse they resent or are envious of your success

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have it the wrong way around buddy. Why would an lcm be envious of any othe r position. We are the highest paid at the center level and get to call the shots. I've seen plenty of sales reps and csr's with envy in my days though. Especially the sales rep I could sell circles around. U market is becoming very cut throat. Poop or get off the pot. Or I will send you in for a drug test and you can be unemployed if you stay on the pot!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are tons of sales people who make way more then their LCMs if they are even in the top 30-40 percent of the country. Maybe at your location its that way, but trust me, many many many around the country that are different. Maybe you do not have a very good sales person or a very high turnover because they do not produce.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone in the company knows an lcm makes paperboy money.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hhhmmmm now that you mention it,i guess i am pretty stupid.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a close tie for worst job in the company between LCM and Driver. I still think Driver wins but it is close.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no comparison. Driver is by far the worst position in the company. Always on call but not paid for it. All LCMs have to do is fill out paperwork and reports.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just turn your phone off when oncall,not a thing they can do about it.