My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually like this troll. (GSK rep here.) We have on our CF board hired blogging thugs who do the same thing, EXCEPT they are mostly retarded drunkards whose creativity is nonexistent and simply repeat the same phrases over and over (just quit, you are all in the gimme generation, etc). Your "PR Boy" (paid by Mother Merck in your case) is of a higher caliber - I think he/she may actually have a college degree. Amusing to see the different approaches.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, he is not as creative as you think. Keeps repeating the same drivel: May you all be laid off, you're all lazy, Enjoy the unemployment line, blah, blah, blah. Beyond boring.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't be bored come the end of June. No severance this time. 60 day WARN/ salary then unemployment. Get your application in at red lobster now. Beat the rush. Food service skills you acquired as a rep will now serve you well. Qualifications for much else are nil. Sorry. Good luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" Labor disgraces no man. Unfortunately man sometimes disgraces labor."- Ulysses S. Grant.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah pardon me while I gloat-GLOAT! You losers are getting exactly what you deserve.

Happy Trails!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to post 3 times in a row, troll. You need to try harder. All 3 of your posts were neither interesting nor funny. Since you have no life except on here, I am sure you'll come up with something more...douchey. And try to consolidate it into one post.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, you can't get enough abuse on a GSK board so you come over for more on a Merck board?
    Pathetic.
    You define " glutton for punishment." Do you also wear leather clothes and a hood?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning Dipsh!t troll !
    Aren't you up bright and early on a Sunday morning. But hey, it's time to seize the day, and besides, not like you have anything else going on...ever. Your life is here. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean like this drunk post you left @ 1:22 am? Black meet kettle.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey 15-

How was your week, my brother.?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Irrelevant

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't get cut! I think that even though I command a high salary, my territory is more rural and I don't have many overlays which may have played into it. Or,maybe my director knows I have some dirt on him and didn't want to challenge me as well. As in my last post, I have not really been doing much of anything besides golfing with my buddies. I actually was out of the state a couple weeks ago for the entire week and did not use any vacation time. I have done this more than once and have a way to electronically cover myself if they ever checked me that way.

My golfer tan is pretty much a dead give away as to what I have been doing for the past few months! I know many reps lost their jobs and that's really unfortunate. It's funny to hear the stories of the back stabbers that thought they were "protected" but still got pink slipped. That's just KARMA at work! There are very few people here that I care about or trust anymore. I'm done playing games with co workers that are nothing but two faced liars. I don't have time for that.

Better get going now, I have a tee time to get to again today. Later everyone. Have a great day!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go 15-

We love you.!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a disgrace to all those with little mouths to feed

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice job and who cares? You'd thought you would use this time for developing another career, but it's obvious you gave up on any career long, long ago. Merck was the pinnacle of your limited abilities so you decided to sit out any other semblance of effort.
    No really, one has to admire your honesty. You know your " skills" are limited and declining, no longer in demand, it's really not all that hard to maintain a facade of work, what ever you do means little to nothing anyway, no why not? I'll bet you were rush chairman of your fraternity and look, you never really progressed much further than that did you? So what?
    Un remembered , un needed, useless, really. Good for you, I guess. You've reported on your score before and for all you play, that too is un remarkable.
    See you soon in the cart shack washing golf carts. Skill sets, like water seek their own levels. You've found yours.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has over indulged on the haterade.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you hang yourself in the attic or in the basement.

Such vitriol and hate for the fun lovers and thrill seekers.

BYE-BYE

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knowing this about my life got me through Merck:
    I'm not that important.
    I'm not in control.
    It's not about me.
    Life is hard.
    I am going to die.

Thankfully, I haven't died yet but no longer have near as much fear about my mortality. My life and what I have done with it is about someone else. Figuring that out has made all the difference.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one was talking to you. But you're used to that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" just dropped in to see what condition ( your) condition was in."
    So it appears by posts of "15" and some of his minions that Merck, again got it wrong, firing
    those that mattered and keeping those that don't.

" mind over matter." We don't mind and you don't matter. It's now the law of "diminishing returns." Merck's product line is diminished and it's sales force no longer provides a return.

One more year for the rest of you. Use it wisely. Be well.