Craig Granowitz a BULLY.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig has Adam and Ken fooled by sucking up to them. Obviously they are blinded and have no sense of how employees are being destroyed by his bullying tactics.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GMA leadership represents slimy suck ups.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig and his leadership team are meeting today and tomorrow, while the rest of us mortals are busy packing to move to Lebanon.. The new office sucks, but Craig is excited, because the new open layout will allow him to keep an eye everybody in GMA. Many people are seriously concerned. Make no mistake; the bulling will achieve new levels. Big brother is watching...

Somebody mention today that the main topic in this GMALT meeting is succession planning and talent development... Something out of a Dilbert cartoon!.

With the year-end performance appraisals just around the corner, the calibration sessions will be creepier than Halloween, now that we have a new HR business partner (Arleen) who is a real bitch. I guess Craig must be thrilled with Arleen, who behaves just like him…
    a match made in heaven (or hell for that manner)!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop complaining about moving to Cokesbury Rd. I'll make sure you'll be put in a container called a cubicle. The bleak oppressiveness will warp your spine and destroy your capacity to feel joy. Luckily you'll have a boss like me to motivate you with something called fear...

hughs.

Craig

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The legacy of this asshole is truly amazing with his me me complex and no empathy for others. How this jerk survives should tell you a lot about his managers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig Granowitz takes the honor of being the most disliked bully and asshole on the Cafepharma Merck blog.

Congratulations for achieving this honorable mention.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got believe in Gokol Gopalen

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because he gets the job done, Now get to work before somebody gets fired next week
    Merck Human Resources

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry we won't post here please don't fire me.I'll be good
    I promise I will. please please please forgive us.
    it wasn't me posting I like working here. Youre the boss and I will listen
    I'm begging you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr Granowitz expects us all to get in line - by his rules. He walks around Cokesbury preaching to people that his people better start coming in to work and not working from home. Craig is God and feels he knows best how people should do their jobs. He wasn't popular at SP but to hear him tell it he was the most beloved leader and it is Merck that has him spinning his head like the exorcist.

We have a voice and will not allow some jerk to dictate how to do our jobs when you are so lousy at yours. We know you are afraid to come to UG because some of us have stood up to your BS. People truly dislike you...and are not respected by ANYONE.

Why are you still here, Craig? That is what I am scratching my head about. I don't get it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, imagine 'Craig the Jerk' is still running around with the audacity to think he has any credibility. Either internal or external is amusing. The feedback and track record about his personality disorders are so well established. This was the jerk at SP who cut off millions in resources because he did not have a clue as to what was going on. His famously timed full page letter in the NY Times about the trust Merck and SP, after the Enhance debacle.

Just imagine Merck could have owned the cholesterol market if it was not for idiots like him and Veltri.

Truth be known 'Craig the Jerk' continues to be clueless. Operates an organization with no trust, controls and accountability.

So ask the question what does he do and where does he bring value?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, character and conduct do matter and this one is definitely a bad apple who has to go.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he really a bodybuilder? Saw some hot pics, has anyone hit that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Organizations are defined by character of their leaders.

Very concerning, as a senior Vice President of Global Medical Affairs since SP merger, this bozo is in C2 leadership role reporting to ADAM Schechter in C1. Lets ask the question what does he do on a daily basis other than make up bullshit (delusional) that his bosses want to hear and bully and intimidate his reports. Truth is there is no bidirectional respect and we contribute to the fiction he wants us to say. In actuality is is all made up to believe reality of confusion and zero accountability. We know the GMA management system is a flawed game.

So for sanity sake, I am going to do everything possible to avoid this bully and work from home since I have a family to support. There are no incentives at this time to confront this monster.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey here is some advice....stop wasting your time complaining about Craig.

Adam and Ken are aware about Granowitz'z legendary character deficiencies. Over the years many complaints have been filed, with investigations by Maureen in legal and as a result coaching sessions conducted. Bottom line he stays and so get used to it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because parasites and scum like Craig and his goons are allowed continue their bullying employee practices at Merck we will suck as a company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scums seem to survive and do well at Merck.

Craig is the worse and it is unbelievable he continues to thrive and make our daily lives miserable.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Craig can spell better than you. Tell your mommy to call the r***** school and get her money back! She could redo the basement for you. AhhHaaa loser !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AhhHaa loser! I remember u from the 'r***** school' u mean to say spelling-based dysgraphia.

O ya please do pass along to ur mommy that the r***** school has been turned into an Advanced Learning Center for common sense.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I catch you, I'm going to beat you to a pulp!!

CG