Merck Vaccines is a train wreck

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call bs... Nov. 15 is a Saturday...Check your calendar before you make it up!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be released on the 15th due to contract stipulation. Better begin looking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is zero truth to that. Sub zero truth to that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for some friends or a psychiatrist troll. You are making up lies in your delusional state of mind.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Head back under your bridge, troll.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon gone thank goodness!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This bad decision (disbanding the public sector) will continue to plague MV. It will take years for the new VKCLs to be effective. Todd Nichols and Colleen McGuffin are baffoons. They have no clue the damage that has been done to our business (not that Todd cares anymore since running away). Compounding the problem is the constant change in focus which will go back to Ped docs next year as we focus on launch of V503 and PR5i

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about launches you won't be with the after sale company thank goodness

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are full of sh!t and pathetic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bend over you are going to get it up the hilt.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You first prick.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me first!

Rupert

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignore the @ss clown claiming vaccine layoffs next year. We have 2 new vaccines to sell next year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The California ctl's, uh I mean ASSociate Directors suck azz. Bunch of incompetent clowns.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but you won't be selling anything. The new company personnel however will be doing very well.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. It's all in your demented mind douche. I feel sorry for how pathetic you are - making up lies to feel better about yourself. Your parents did a number on you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The quicker we remove you from the {workforce) the better the company will be and don't forget my increasing dividends / stock price. Money is the game not sub par parasitic sales personnel.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who remembers ... TRIPLE POWER! ... that will solve everything!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't happening. You are just a loser troll. Get a life.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't realize they were the ones that couldn't sell the vaccines to customers. Blame them for your incompetency in front of the customer.