Junkyard Joe

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Joe! You are a loyal servant that has served me well over the years. I will leave a special meat flavored milk bone on your desk tomorrow!

RMP

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger:

Thank you! You know how much I love those treats from our days at Wash.U ! Every day I look at you I admire you. You are the alpha dog ! Grrr !

Junkyard Joe

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger:

Thank you! You know how much I love those treats from our days at Wash.U ! Every day I look at you I admire you. You are the alpha dog ! Grrr !

Junkyard Joe

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adam and his special friends (esp. brother David) are useless and need to be replaced. Could that combo possibly happen at any other company? Amgen world could only be better that the current Merck world.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Sean,
    RP is all mine. He got tired of you and is now in more caring hands. Sorry for doing this to you but I am unresistable.
    Kisses,
    Junkyard Joe
    P.s. If you're ever on the east coast please stop by to pick up your things. They'll be on the front lawn

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks JJ! I'm going out to buy you a T BONE steak for lunch tomorrow!

I actually plan on having Sean replace me when I'm finished over here at Merck! He's what you call "sloppy seconds"

RMP

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ

When can I expect the departure of Rupert and Rich?

I am tired of Rupert shagging the help!

RMP

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger,

Listen to me please. Don't let JJ do this. He is a complete dumb blonde Labrador. I am the cute Shit Tzu that you love, look at my cute gray Shit Tzu hair, look at my cute Shit Tzu smile when I sued Regeneron. I sued Roy Vagelos - he was god at the time Merck was created and I sued him ! I sued him over a project that I did not create and I did not understand. Roger you promised me that I could leave Lake Seanwood and move to Rahway. Please Roger .....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully you are not one anymore - if there is any justice in this world you were fired!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So hateful Joe!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pooches regard people as top dogs and expect to be given orders. That is also why they often fail at problem-solving tasks, while wolves succeed. Most dogs won't even try to open a sealed container of food, unless a human has given them a command to do so.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm planning a tea party with RP, Adam and David. Sorry SH there won't be room for you, only want heros, no room for zeros.
    Kisses,
    JJ

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have great respect for you junkyard. When there is such vitriol against someone on these trash threads it shows that you are doing your job. Keep up the good work!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Rupert! Stop being such a suck up!

RMP

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger:

Can I send you some cupcakes as a peace offering. Laura has a freshly baked batch of pumpkin cupcakes...she will deliver for you.

Rupert

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say old chap, Brit. Wanker management here. This is not a case of a vitriol reaction to strategic and operational excellence on the part of JJ. The posts are poking fun at his lack of strategic and operational excellence at Amgen. This is well known by the Merck Brits. Given time JJ will fail again at Merck. He is not Oxbridge wanker material that was cherished by Peter Pan. Carry on, chaps !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grrr !!!

Junkyard Joe

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe my hero! Go get kick ass with both feet.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ

I'm leaving for today since I was up early for the earning call. I left a New York strip on your desk! YOU DESERVE IT GOOD BOY!!

RMP

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rupert:

No cupcakes for my team. I need JJ to get leaner and meaner. New York strip and bone-in rib eye for my Junkyard Dog....he is still trying to shed the extra pounds from his good life at Amgen. Too much time on projects of the 'Future" and no real work....

RMP