Women not wanted

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2010 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been at Amgen for over 6 years now and have had very good reviews. My new boss however has made it clear that he does not want women in our business unit. I had a chance to look at some people who were shown the door and the majority are women. I already gave an attorney and if I get the axe she says we have a great case for discrimination plus we are going to send out press releases to every news source. It seems that at Amgen, if you are a women you have two strikes against you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you get fired...

and win a huge lawsuit, retire happy and smile every time you think of sticking it to them

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen has many faults, but discrimination against women is not one of them. Also, I seriously doubt that you have access to corporate wide termination documents. "A chance to look at some people that were shown the door"; what does that mean?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not true if you are a woman at ARI you have all the power I was let go because of false accusations of a women and so have other men. I brought the issue to HR nothing was done she brought her version and i was out the door.
    OH by the way ARI HR consist of all women.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not my experience at AMGN. Every group that I have been a part of are dominated, in numbers , by women.

Women, they got half the money and all the pussy!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is because women are not as good workers and they tend to create drama in the working place. Plus they have big changes in mood and a complex of inferiority. What happened with the good'ol times, when men were men and women were women?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that was pretty funny by the way, hahahahah

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

also, I forgot to mention that they have smaller brains, and this has been proven by science.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are not a lot of women in the DM ranks because it is hard to have a family life and be in the field everyday and also get all of the admin responsibilities taken care of...I don't know about discrimination but there is a lot of "favorites" played..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, but the corpus callosum (the bridge between the two halves of the brain) is much larger in women, allowing them to process information much faster, and in greater volume.

I guess that you are working on the "quantity, not quality" perception of life.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is running women and minorities out the door. Leadership hates women and trannies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right, I guess that explains the rainbow flag at the main building.
    You're just a troll with no verifiable facts to back up your statement.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh.. they love women there. Just check with the seamen of years gone by. Especially those who are POS' that can't think their way out of a paper bag, and are just yes-girls for the guys that are really in charge. Those of you in corporate know all too well who they are...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They pushed mary ellen cosenza out. She was way smarter than lazy tazy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was a major loss for our company. Stevie blunder really messed up by hiring lazy tazy in lieu of giving Mary Ellen the gig.