Will hypocalcaemia sink dmab?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hypocalcemia is a big issue because it can lead to tetany and torsade. There were already cases in clinical trials so I'm worried it might get worse during launch. What if we get a big black freakin box? The safety signs are ominous. and we have the worst safety group and the docs complain about it in the field sayin they cant trust Amgen. UGGG

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hypocalcemia is not going to kill anyone. Let's see...Hypocalcemia vs SRE which would you prefer as a patient? You sound more like a Novartis rep who is pissing in his pants because Dmab is a superior molecule. Xgeva will be huge in onc/Uro.
    Merry Christmas!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the sales force and BP in TN

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis Troll again. If it is an Amgen Rep, they should be fired on the spot if they can't handle that objection.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are worse

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no sinking to be had. The incompetent PMO reps have set the bar so low that Xgeva can only succeed and our bonuses will be great. Sucks to be them

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Christmas present will come during the year, when black box labeling start to appear. RegSafety will make sure we get plenty! Think of PE as Bad Santa!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

George Jefferson

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand people like you. Everything you said is negative, not one tiny positive comment.

My question: Why do you work there? Don't tell me it's the pay. That's hypocritical.

By the way, BofA says that Xgeva sales are on an uptake.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hypocalcaemia is not an issue. There havent been any cases of hypocalcemia and tetany so get over it. dmab is totally safe. Totally awesome!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the new ACDC CD. It rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis Oncology Here. You guys are in great shape. We're screwed! The panic button is being hit all over the country. Many physicians are switching already. Looking at 30% loss in business since Dmab launch. Congrats to you all! I'm glad I don't sell Zometa!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It might.