FU MERCK!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to wish this crappy company a shIYty New Year...

I feel bad for the reps and the constant anxiety about getting laid off
    and having to get a real job...(Except for the S3s who are safe for years.)

The executives at Merck are so clueless, Merck will continue to fail....

FU MERCK!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when I drive by any corporate site, I give them the one finger salute.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll add an "FU Merck" to that!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our resident S3s are acting like the future is shaky for them....I laugh... it must be an their inside joke. Think I'll apply for an S3 or S4 job so I have a job in 2012.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will add my "FU" Merck as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of us will have a job in 2012. Not S3's, S4's, S9's nor the S234516's.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto for 2013

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll ad a start-your-day FU Merck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have it right on all counts...Being a drug rep these days is constant anxiety over getting laid off...It is honestly better to just quit, and either get a new job in a different industry, (If you are able to) or to start preparing for a new career, buy going back to school for a new degree, or learning a trade of some sort...(Nursing, X-ray tech, physical therapist are examples if you want to stay in healthcare...

The only reps that are safe at Merck are the S3s...Management has annointed them with holy water, because they will continue to drink the koolaid, are clueless as to how evil and lame Merck is, and will snitch out their counterparts to their CTLs as part of their job duties...

FU MERCK!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct with the healthcare professions -- a select some do have opportunities. Occupational Therapy is another hot area....along with NPs, PharmDs and PAs. These can write their own ticket....that is, if you really want to stay in healthcare. If you're in your 20s-40s a new degree is a possibility if you have the funding or can handle loans....Hit 50 well...hmmm...well....ok...get another degree if you you hit a bonanza someplace.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give your old lady the finger every Wednesday

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - I would rat your lazy rearend ot in a secondand have already done so. I am a proud S3 and worth all the compensation and stock options bestowed upon me and my like. I will have a pay check long after you are gone - good riddens

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ratted one out yesterday and I feel great - fuck them all the lazy pricks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "riddance", Your Highness.

To think that our dumbass S3's are the cream of the crop tells us all how pathetic the sales reps are in general.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good bye to you...don't let the door hit you on your way out

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S3s continue to rat out the lazy and dishonest that must be our number one objective for 2013

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Often the true rat is found within.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The S3 network is in full development and incentives in place to get the lazy and useless out of the company. Searck out the bumbs and report often - bounties in place

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how that sounds. :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU Merck!