MGAMs Now On the Cut List

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2014 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is MGAMs will be reduced , finally getting to the golden boys and girls.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will never happen...the golden children will never be inconvenienced with such nasty
    things like pink slips and unemployment lines...these are the people that get ridiculously overpaid to sit around most days in their bathrobes until the next "Vital" teleconference...

truly the most laughable job every created at Merck to insure those lucky folks corporate employment for life, with very little inconvenience such as actually working.

I will believe it when I see it...Until then, the MSCAMS are free to enjoy their essentially free money and benefits, just because the had their heads shoved up the ass of the right V.P.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about damn time! What a total waste of company resources.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe it! But also believe plenty of posting are being saved for them..... and those ctls.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think this is true. Just reorganized with their own organization. I have not seen much value from our MAE, but it looks like they are doubling down on IDS strategy. I don't see them being cut.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I often wonder if these folks deliver any revenue to the party. I can honestly say that they've done nothing to help my bottom line. Time to clean house. This business model no longer functions and PC folks days are numbered....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I played the IDS strategy for 20 years. It is a joke. HMOs mandate prescribing. IDS s work for the HMOs. This is not news.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get that, but it still appears Merck is going forward with that strategy. I didn't say it was a strategy that was going to work...i

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will have to interview for limited positions .

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mothers Grifting At Merck. Centricity is Useless Directors gritting at Merck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, do you get an official Mscam or Mae bathrobe if you get hired?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big changes coming. Stay tuned.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot blame you for being pissed. Hustling branded products in a wore out fleet car while some clown steps on your throat for pure entertainment just to watch you squirm under the mortgage and college payment pressures is not a good lifestyle

Subjectively, I have worked within / with numerous facets of the medical group and IDS models for over 20 years. The all have one common theme. They could careless about pharmaceutical expenditures. They carved-out the pharma risk segment years ago. They did not have the data bases, nor, did they want to invest in data bases to manage pharma utilization or risk.

Impacting an IDS or Medical Group tough and nearly impossible. Sure, they will see you during the Holidays as party resources are always need in a big office.

HQ is still under the assumption IDS can drive utilization. I am sure they can, but they WONT.

These positions are complete waste of time and resources.

These types of jobs will evaporate as executives walk the plank and support of "friends" diminishes.

I would not be thrilled knowing someone is making twice as much as rep for sending emails and flying to sweet spots for the food and entertainment of it all.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak English!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Want it in English? You re fucked and your job is too. Get it!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of an mae in Texas who "works" part time while working towards a PhD. What da f---- is that. Meanwhile reps have no idea what the hell she does nor do they have any examples of her making any contributions to our bottom line.
    Sweet gif if you are liked by the dco and placed in the position.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the heck was that tuition approved..........I ask for money and got a big NO!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I absolutely agree. Not sure what value they have ever brought to the company. They have no accountability also.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously don't work at Merck! It is understandable, if you work here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the Tri State, most of our MAEs grew their asses instead of market share. There are a couple of good ones but a majority are hack managers that have zero talent to go along with zero work ethic. Truly a band of misfits.