President's Club

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2010 at 1:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So any good stories from the beach in Mexico??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beside's Frank getting so blasted that he needed assistance to get back to his room.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

forgot about PC when was the trip, it must have been fun

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was the first weekend in may

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

first class. very little business day one and then fun in the sun. no jungle excursions due to safety concerns (kidnapping and what not). the four seasons in punta mita was spectacular. i'd go back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You are a freaking moron. That post was from a year ago.

Either:
    A. You are a contract rep who didn't get to go, even though "we are one," and you are out there "working Harder than my PCS/CNS counterpart for less money and bonus" - by the way, thanks for working so hard so I could go to Mexico while you stayed home and played caterer and sample dropper.

-or-

B. You really are on Cephalon's payroll as a "sales rep," and you just woke up and realized a year of your life has gone by. Sure you made money doing nothing, but what about that worthless feeling that eats you from the inside out every day of your existence? Does the free digital picture frame really make it all better? Go back to sleep Rumpelstiltskin!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an amazing asshole you are. Does being a prick to everyone make you feel better? You slam the contract team for no reason at all and then slam your colleagues for no reason. I pity someone like you with such a sour attitude on life. No. I take that back. I pity the people whom you actually have to associate with in real life. Just get over yourself and go hurl insults at the mirror.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey how many people from AA's group from the Carolina's was on this trip? haha 0!